Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What The - That's NOT Possible Edition! (Page 11)

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetalarnav

Originally posted by Hriju321

SUI...Sex Under Influence...how original !!!!
My theory for the track of next few days that Sobti boy is here:
Sheetal has an agenda...to get justice for the child and his mother.She seemed to say those words verbatim from the diary...as if she is quoting the incidents and dialogues of the diary writer.Sheetal is under the misconception that ASR is the person who had a one night stand with Aarav's mother and then called her to say that it meant nothing.Maybe the lady was her sister.
Now ASR will get to the bottom of the entire fiasco to identify the real dad of Aarav...for that he may feign to leave Khushi and shack up with Sheetal,only to come back with a bang to reveal the originator and perpetrator of the entire deceit.

If this was the track...fine,we will adjust,however gut wrenching it will be and provided we know that Khushi and Arnav is in it together AND the track lasts for not more than a weekBig smile.Then reveal the black king with our jodi checkmating him.

*Sigh*...wishful thinking...

Why is it so hard for you guys to accept that ASR may have slept with Sheetal...have you seen them together? They look PERFECT!!
HE was a different man back then, they were attracted and they had sex. End of story!!

Did you study in Harvard? How was the graduation party?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Samaira32Hriju321-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Are you Madhura? Or her rep? Because I have an agenda for you:

1. Can't act.

2.Can't act.

3. Barun is happily married.

OMG...look at you guys! I am neither Madhura nor her rep. I appreciate what she is bringing to her role as sheetal. Is that so wrong?

So what is she bringing ???? Kindly tellsTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Samaira32-Pallavi-Hriju321-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by ipkbs

[ /QUOTE]

Why is it so hard for you guys to accept that ASR may have slept with Sheetal...have you seen them together? They look PERFECT!!
HE was a different man back then, they were attracted and they had sex. End of story!!

Even Hp looks perfect with sheetal. Shaadi karwadete hai. Then they can hold hands and have bache. LOL

ji nahi…main HP ke saath aisa atyachaar nahi hone doongi…after all …along with us he has been with ipk thruout…ab hum chaar choohon jaise thode hi hain…sab ka dhyan rakhte hain

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Samaira32-Pallavi-TanumonHriju321ipkbs-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

1. Can't act.

2.Can't act.

OMG...look at you guys! I am neither Madhura nor her rep. I appreciate what she is bringing to her role as sheetal. Is that so wrong?

What is she bringing? Constipation? I'm sorry Babuji on the wheelchair has more expressions.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209luv_u_arhiashwink630TanumonSamaira32-Pallavi-Hriju321showstruckipkbsPr1yanka-Vee05-

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

Sheetal smartly dodges Arnav's questions with her dukhi maa nonsense. Churailji at least listen to the man you evil hag.Angry

Next morning both Chotte and Chotti confront Sheetal and Arnav was drunk?? Really Churail? Arnav does not drink to excess. You drunk! Pata nai kya karke ayi hai.Angry

He held her hand all night. Yeh haath hai ya velcro???Shocked

and they came so close. * snort* Yeah. Itne close ke she decided to take advantage of a drunk. Idiot.Angry

Arnav looks at her with a "what the!" face. Like wondering which part of her story is true.

Khushi pushes Churail down the stairs. Aha I see what you did their girl. Smarty pants. Thats what I saw and i'm sticking to it.Evil Smile

Churailji got more time at RM. Good for her. Now watch Arnavji rip her to shreds.Evil SmileEvil Smile

I dont think she was dodging the questions at all and you know it is quite possible that he was drunk and they had sex. Maybe she was being honest about running into him by mistake or why wouldnt she have contacted him earlier.
Cant believe you find someone tumbling down the stairs funny...she may have been badly hurt and it was all Khushis fault.

Why can't you believe? I find it funny too. Not just funny...I wished she broke her leg...not just twisted her ankle. Here twisting ankle has a deeper meaning though. That is she has a twisted dirty mind.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209ashwink630Samaira32-Pallavi-TanumonHriju321Mepharmipkbs-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

1. Can't act.

2.Can't act.

So what is she bringing ???? Kindly tellsTongue

ohh that is an easy one…can i answer…ok ive decided..i will….tee hee….shit face is all which has been brought to ipk by her….bas

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209ashwink630Samaira32-Pallavi-Hriju321MepharmshowstruckNewbiesoapfan-Vee05-ipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Damn that Khushi...Global Warming is also her fault, the rise of the sea levels...yup her too...Katrna, Irene, Sandy and Athena...all Khushi's fault...the end of the world! YUP You guessed it right Khushi's fault! Clap

Khushi is the root of mankind's existence and problems...chalo we want Khushi to fall off the cliff! ROFL

Dont know about Global warming but Khushi is coming between a father and son. If she really wnated to leave she would have, why the need to touch and kiss? So that he gets disturbed and stops her? Well...job well done!

Bhai tu hain kaun???..tere posts kitne tu bolti kitna hain...LOL

If you had a hottie like ASR as a husband you would know the need to touch and kissWink

Why the hell are you calling me BHAI?? My husband is hot enough..thank you very much.

She is calling you Bhai coz it sounds you have a serious crush on Sheetal. Hot husband is hard to believe.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209ashwink630Anchal_MSamaira32TanumonHriju321Pr1yanka-Vee05-ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Damn that Khushi...Global Warming is also her fault, the rise of the sea levels...yup her too...Katrna, Irene, Sandy and Athena...all Khushi's fault...the end of the world! YUP You guessed it right Khushi's fault! Clap

Khushi is the root of mankind's existence and problems...chalo we want Khushi to fall off the cliff! ROFL

Dont know about Global warming but Khushi is coming between a father and son. If she really wnated to leave she would have, why the need to touch and kiss? So that he gets disturbed and stops her? Well...job well done!

Bhai tu hain kaun???..tere posts kitne tu bolti kitna hain...LOL

If you had a hottie like ASR as a husband you would know the need to touch and kissWink

Why the hell are you calling me BHAI?? My husband is hot enough..thank you very much.

Are you saying you don't drool over Arnav Singh Raizada aka Barun Sobti????? ShockedShockedShocked

This place is not for you then. IF is not for you then..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209ashwink630Samaira32Hriju321-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top