Hum zinda hai...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

I'm here too
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waise...did the report have to HUMAN HAIR???

I mean Kutte ke baal ka DNA to nahi nikal rahe the waise hi...😕

Looked more like a freaking report card!
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

- Kaise Batati Tumhe Arnav? Mooh se preferably or so I hope...I dont know where else shed say stuff from ðŸ˜•

The same place where all the SHIT comes from😆
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi girls

kya ho raha hai? other than the usual drama...

Waise yesterday's epi ke baad I have some facts I want to share with the CVs with respect to the SUI (sex under the influence)

1. there a biological difference between the guys and gals...while SUI is more likely for the female its more difficult for the guy to rise to the occasion if you get my drift.😉

2. Since its the sharaab ka nasha that was being the specific substance causing the "influence" a small tip to the CVs on the effects of alcohol that I learnt in pharmacology 101 as a med student...especially since we are talking a level of alcohol intoxication where Arnav passed out (or almost) since he doesn't remember..."alcohol provoketh the desire but taketh away the performance"😉😛

3. no performance...no baccha...holding hands ain't doing it...the stork doesn't really drop them...😛

Edited by soapsuds - 11 years ago
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Hi girls

Waise yesterday's epi ke baad I have some facts I want to share with the CVs with respect to the SUI (sex under the influence)

1. there a biological difference between the guys and gals...while SUI is more likely for the female its more difficult for the guy to rise the occasion if you get my drift.😉

2. Since its the sharaab ka nasha that was being the specific substance causing the "influence" a small tip to the CVs on the effects of alcohol that I learnt in pharamacology 101 as a med student...especially since we are talking a level of alcohol intoxication where Arnav passed out (or almost) since he doesn't remember..."alcohol provoketh the desire but taketh away the performance"😉😛

3. no performance...no baccha...holding hands ain't doing it...the stork doesn't really drop them...😛

Biraj...ab mein chain se so sakti hoon. 😆
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Hi girls

1. there a biological difference between the guys and gals...while SUI is more likely for the female its more difficult for the guy to rise the occasion if you get my drift.😉

2. Since its the sharaab ka nasha that was being the specific substance causing the "influence" a small tip to the CVs on the effects of alcohol that I learnt in pharamacology 101 as a med student...especially since we are talking a level of alcohol intoxication where Arnav passed out (or almost) since he doesn't remember..."alcohol provoketh the desire but taketh away the performance"😉😛

When people who have NEVER done the deed write epic romances...shit like this pops up everywhere! ðŸ˜†
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainah09

Biraj...ab mein chain se so sakti hoon. 😆

Holding hands ðŸ˜‰