Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
res

Vee and Ippy loved your posts.

"THERE IS NO ARNAV WITHOUT KHUSHI.ARNAV AND KHUSHI WILL STAY TOGETHER HAMESHA".---essence of Iss Pyar ko Kya Naam Doon. What a poignant episode on a day we came to know that the hamesha is as Ippy said is for another 10/15/20 days.

To me there can be no Arnav without Barun Sobti and no Khushi without Sanaya Irani.

Edited by Hriju321 - 11 years ago
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ippy..I lau you and your post dammit!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Khushi ne sach mein kitna acha dhaka diya chudail ko, a little harder and maybe we would have seen some real damage...like the damgage Di had, who knows whose hand she held all night in the past couple weeks.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by zainah09 - 11 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zainah09

Ippy..I lau you and your post dammit!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Khushi ne sach mein kitna acha dhaka diya, a little harder and maybe we would have seen some real damage...like the damgage Di had, who knows whose hand she held all night in the past couple weeks.๐Ÿ˜†

Keeps your friends close...your enemies closer is something Khushi takes seriously!

Jaane doston ka kya haal karti hogi! ๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Vee, so good to see a post by you for old times sake and what a post it was. Hilarious! I especially loved the human hair bit ๐Ÿคฃ

Ippy, like I said a bittersweet episode. I don't think we can ever watch the episodes the same way again given what we now know but the episode still left an impact on us. Arnav and Khushi's scenes were beautiful and Vee you were so right to say these two complete each other. Arnav knows his wife is the mahaan type and was just waiting for her to make this move. Bless him for staying true to his character in this episode and fortunately he did not need the danda to knock sense into her head!

That fall was hilarious, fans rejoiced and we all saw it Khushi has a dark side so proud!!!

I can stare at that GIF forever infact it gives me an idea, Khushi is not the only one who has a dark side ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

aruni50218, that is exactly what that stay was. Arnav could care less about her sprain it was a mere stall tactic in outing her. I love when his shaatir dimaag is at work, go Arnav!!

I completely agree about Khushi, I love her for supporting him but also trust him when he says he never was intimate with Sheetal. Time to return Khushi's shaatir dimaag which we saw during the kidnapping, it is time she accept the fact Sheetal is shady and can sink low to use a child. If Shyam could kill his child, why can't Sheetal use one for her own personal gain??
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Riya..why are you welcoming her? Now all she will do is make me miserable!
Its bad enough on FB...
๐Ÿค”

Zinny to make you miserable is my BIRTHRIGHT AND I SHALL HAVE IT๐Ÿ˜†

Even if you ''QUIT'' I shall hunt you down๐Ÿ˜ƒ
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

I let go a while ago...But letting go and letting it go are different...sometimes after the cycle of letting go and being emotional, angry, emotional, angry, sad...reality of it all sinks in...and at the end of the day...something beautiful made our paths cross and for the sake of that happiness and comedy comes back to life! SO for that all here I am with the my crazy companions doing what we do best I think ๐Ÿ˜Š

Your Kheerwala comment is the Comment of the night...still ๐Ÿคฃ
simka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vee, I had tears in my eyes while reading your post. oh not emotional but laughing tears. Lol i laughed like nothing. I don't know how you can write like this. thanks๐Ÿคฃ
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mepharm

<font size="3" color="#990033">Thanks Vee Riya and Ippy for the welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

<font size="3" color="#990033">Ippy...woh jo image hain na Jill came tumbling after wala...thats a keeper okay?</font>

<font size="3" color="#990033">I cant stop laughing...like seriously๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Haan rakhlo. Sakoon milta hai dekh ke ๐Ÿ˜†
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol, Veey and Ippy - fantastic posts ๐Ÿ‘

I saw the episode yesterday mainly because I wanted to see Arnav-Sheetal confrontation. Feel really sorry for this man now. Bechara, all the women around him have tortured him, in one way or the other. He simply says (or used to say) - "Arnav Singh Raizada kuch bhi kar sakta hai". Poor guy has no control on anything in his life including producing kids. Hopefully he will use his "shatir dimag" and google to find out "How are kids actually produced". Better if he combines other search queries such as "while drunk". 

Wishing all of you a very happy Deepavali in advance.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Vee...Whatta post!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Who would have thought holding hands all night had so much power...shit I am scared now! Wonder if my pati has by products running around. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Aaj pooch na padega kitni ladkiyon ka haath pakda aur kitni der ke liye pakda.
Better keep my empty bag ready, plan an exit strategy, and put on a desi outfit he can grab onto too. Kya pata what his answer is.๐Ÿ˜† Usne mujhe nahi roka to? Mera kya hoga? ๐Ÿ˜’
Oh wait I can just find the other woman, invite her over and push her down the stairs. Just have to make sure the damage is more than a sprained ankle.
Finally, it will be just him and me Hamesha!

ROFL Zinny, I super loved your post! Hilarious!!