India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What The - That's NOT Possible Edition!

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby

- DNA report Read "DNA of HUMAN HAIR" now I know for a fact why the man refuses to cut the hair! He donates them!!!! Then the charitable organization makes wig's...and Piglet has a WIG on...ROFL

- Bhai when the deed never got done how can a by product happen???? Logic bhai log Logic use karo koi to! Aadhe adhoore kam karoge to aadhe adhoore hi products and babies bhagte phirenge...ab hai na langda by product goomta hua...Dhobi ka Kutta types! Sleepy

- Chote ko Bhook nahi hai...Sabki Bhook ko marke mue ko Bhoo nahi hai...Tongue

- Sheetal ko JANA hoga...Aarav ki BAHOT yaad Aayegi...yada yada yada...NOT Good bye and God Speed! Evil Smile

-Yes he will come meet Piglet...and no freak child you are not alone...you have the worlds most awful mother accompanying you! You might get kidnapped, get hit by a car or end up in a freezer! Sleepy

-Every situation can be handled...but for that HAMESHA together saath...blah blah blah...Yeh yeh I get it...I've been getting it all along...Now what? Clown

- Luck By Chance...Oh Really? Unbelievable...What Crap!Pig

- Rama Rama yeh Kya hai Shitty sa Drama? Clap

-Zarrorat...Haq...Hamesha...Samjhna...Bharosa...Sab Thik Karunga...You see the bathroom there? The one with the lovely green carpet? Hopefully there is a Toilet in it...Its all crap...just flush it already! Big smile

- Jab Tak Hai Jaan...I mean Jab Tak Hum Yahan Hai...and now I will leave...is that solution for every problem??? Apparently so...kuch hua nahi everyone flees! Kya Baat Kya Baat Kya Baat! Taliyaan bajao koi! Nautanki Sale! Clap

-Empty gym bag in hand she walks again...Um Khushi the Hills are in the north...just the highest point on the planet...Himalayas are there...start walking, climbing...grab an Oxygen tank on your way too...Khana khake jana ok? Bewakuf! Angry Waise why is Khadoos on Dumb wife's spot? Shocked

- Oh wait...about turn...forward march...teary and all...Dumbo will stare at Sexy Khadoos sleeping...actually on a closeup look...he looks rather ok...so Khadoos it is again then...ewww...gross...touch his stubble...shel miss the pokiness of it all...awww love is stupid and idiotic in deed...andha pyaar and all! Angry Waise damnit that was a rather close kiss! Before he falls off that cliff o their honeymoon theyl do a proper kiss...LOL BTW wouldnt any man who wanted to make a baby yesterday at this point grab the wife and just get on with business? Sleeps like ASR...Another Bewakuf Moment indeed! Angry

- Is FB ko mai kya naam doon????? Chal Dhano Chal...I mean Khushi...D'oh

-One of these day's all this dupatta holding from the back will Strangle this girl I am telling you! Stern Smile

-Tusi Jaa Rahe Ho? Tusi Mat Jao...Yawn yawn...aage bado bhai...slot khali hone wala hai...Id like a Love Story for $400 Alex! Big smile

-Um k...Arnav Khushi Forever...Yup...We get it...aur kuch? Confused

-The man wakes up and shes trying to put him back to bed? Plus when did she become so ultra modern...Dhanya hai mata tu! Atleast the man has a Shatir Dimag and all that! Pooch Jaake AAJ hi Jo Poochna Hai! Star

-Are you going to be with me? Hamesha? Maybe...Maybe no...Silly

-Bahot Sharab Pi Thi? Ek Pal Ke Liye Bhi Haath Nahi Choda...To? Young girls are you listening to this? Do NOT hold boy's ke hands ok? By products are freaky alein look alike babies just like the boy whose hand you held once! Did ya get that? Good...Sleepy

- Kaise Batati Tumhe Arnav? Mooh se preferably or so I hope...I dont know where else shed say stuff from Confused

- Needs and Wants are different things...I need oxygen to breathe...I want love to live...Approve

-Oh good move...take heavy bag...in heels...down stairs...knowing Loveface is watching...wah wah...Taliyan bajao logon...Clap

- How many freaky women is this man going to plead in front of? Angry STOP pleading!

-And she goes nautanki tumbling after! Jack and Jill ki kahani meets Humpty Dumpty! Clap

- Only a sprain? What The...Idhar aaja Kamini...Il break some other stuff!Thumbs Up

-Us wala Project? Kaam pe to koi jata nahi hai...US mai aake Kheer banayenge?

-Pyaar, Vishvas...Arnav Khushi...Pinch

Bhoomkamp Shakeout : T - 15

Song...

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Groucho Marx

Edited by -Vee05- - 08 November 2012 at 5:36pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

shahgpashwink630lovesharunAnchal_MAparajita267AtyayShyJi-Reva-anamika00hasheyspsharmilasabz105-Pallavi-maryam1991annieKterribletwistifsaal044Sana70Hriju321dipali13zainah09stg1Mepharmsoapsudszooni.bluesigridshowstruckserialwatcher16anjaani07.Mandy.Pr1yankaTia.0ipkbsCandYlicious_S-Gan-sbk2PSharadaDiyaSNestleToulousepolly_mk

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

An episode that would have had us rejoicing and celebrating, is making us cry today. Yeah. Still Dark clouds on the Ippy parade. Juicer kharab hai.

"Arnav aur Khushi kabhi bhi alag nahi ho sakte..hamesha" Kaha alag? Kab? Hamesha ends in 4/8/10 weeks.Confused

Sheetal smartly dodges Arnav's questions with her dukhi maa nonsense. Churailji at least listen to the man you evil hag.Angry

Khushi decides to run again. I remember mentioning some posts ago, she had her pink sacrificing suit on. So as usual she takes the cowards way out and decides to leave the happy family. This girl needs a chittar.D'oh

Arnav stops her. Well done Bro! And spouts emotional crap that is salt on wounds. Hug,make up and rabba ve. Excuse me while I bawl my eyes out.. Kya kardiya show tune mere saath.Cry

A beautiful scene nonetheless. I wish I could have enjoyed it.

Next morning both Chotte and Chotti confront Sheetal and Arnav was drunk?? Really Churail? Arnav does not drink to excess. You drunk! Pata nai kya karke ayi hai.Angry

He held her hand all night. Yeh haath hai ya velcro???Shocked

and they came so close. * snort* Yeah. Itne close ke she decided to take advantage of a drunk. Idiot.Angry

Arnav looks at her with a "what the!" face. Like wondering which part of her story is true.

Shaatir dimaag works with the green sweater and it figured out lady was lying.

Khushi pushes Churail down the stairs. Aha I see what you did their girl. Smarty pants. Thats what I saw and i'm sticking to it.Evil Smile

That was the funniest fall ever. I loved it!ROFL

Arnav looks on and doesn't help her. Good man.

Churailji got more time at RM. Good for her. Now watch Arnavji rip her to shreds.Evil SmileEvil Smile

Edited by ipkbs - 08 November 2012 at 5:40pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shahgphjlasvasrth81ShyJi-Reva-Sumaiya27Atyayashwink630Aparajita267hasheyifsaal044annieKTanumon-Mistletoe-spsharmilasabz105Samaira32-Pallavi-zainah09stg1cuppa_n_cricketAruni.soapsudssigridshowstruckserialwatcher16.Mandy.sbk2-Gan--Vee05-PSharadapolly_mksonia_1

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Vee today I got dizzy while walking to class and you know who helped me... a friend...who is a girl!!
I have given up on having a rabba vey with an ASR now.. maybe if I fall down the stairs, there's more hope!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209ashwink630-Reva-spsharmilasabz105Samaira32arnshizainah09Hriju321showstruckanjaani07sigrid.Mandy.sbk2-Vee05--Gan-ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Watched this episode with very little expectations given the precap, I was sure something satyanash would take place in this episode but I was wrong. It was a good episode

So Arnav did not become furious with Khushi or feel betrayed which surprised me but given what is going on off screen this was probably for the best. Khushi shows him the results and his immediate reaction was how this could be possible? Arnav confronts Sheetal but is left more confused than ever when she starts her nautanki.

It's the pink outfit so how could we go without Khushi doing something mahaan? The girl is ready to walk away despite knowing Arnav cannot live without her, she kisses him goodbye only to be held back by the famous dupatta holding scene. Arnav thank goodness for you, only he can put sense into this girl's head and explain nothing would be normal if she left. What followed was a scene that was beautiful, touching yet bittersweet. "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi bhi alag nahi ho sakte"... yep the scene got to me for more reasons than one and delivered a powerful impact as she broke down in his arms

Arnav continues to claim his innocence to Khushi, he was never the type of guy who slept around in college and if he were he would remember. Khushi just does not realize Sheetal could be so shady, that those results could be tampered with but Arnav knows something is not right and is on a mission to prove himself. Arnav once again confronts Sheetal making sure Khushi is by his side and predictably the nautanki plays the you were intoxicated card to a T. We knew it was coming and it was only the latest in a series of well thought out plots

So Sheetal pretends to be leaving with Aarav and conveniently falls down the stairs while I bursted into laughter with this scene. Khushi's inner mind clearly wanted Sheetal to fall, she had the chance to save both but she saved the child, atta girl Khushi no one can blame your inner conscience for wanting Sheetal to pay! Our girl has a dark side after all, its my belief bas Wink

So Sheetal stays another day at RM like planned but here is where her luck has run out as she has seriously misunderestimated ASR. Sheetal is under the belief that those DNA results and her story will be the end of it but she doesn't know ASR at all, infact her actions have only increased his shaatir dimaag and he will out her for the liar she is.

Loved Khushi and Arnav presenting a united front like a I hoped, for this to be their fight together and not to go down the 360 MU route. Khushi and Arnav have come too far to go back to square one, their love is indeed above all like Anjali said and I will continue to watch as long as that remains intact with the characters we love and who were thankfully not butchered.

Edited by .Mandy. - 08 November 2012 at 6:17pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23rth81svasnajmaharshilover75hasheyashwink630Atyayanamika00-Reva--Pallavi-nancynairannieKsabz105spsharmilaarnshizainah09dipali13stg1vandana1965InvisibleSmileserialwatcher16showstrucksigridipkbsDiyaS-Vee05-polly_mksonia_1

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

An episode that would have had us rejoicing and celebrating, is making us cry today. Yeah. Still Dark clouds on the Ippy parade. Juicer kharab hai.

"Arnav aur Khushi kabhi bhi alag nahi ho sakte..hamesha" Kaha alag? Kab? Hamesha ends in 4/8/10 weeks.Confused

Sheetal smartly dodges Arnav's questions with her dukhi maa nonsense. Churailji at least listen to the man you evil hag.Angry

Khushi decides to run again. I remember mentioning some posts ago, she had her pink sacrificing suit on. So as usual she takes the cowards way out and decides to leave the happy family. This girl needs a chittar.D'oh

Arnav stops her. Well done Bro! And spouts emotional crap that is salt on wounds. Hug,make up and rabba ve. Excuse me while I bawl my eyes out.. Kya kardiya show tune mere saath.Cry

A beautiful scene nonetheless. I wish I could have enjoyed it.

Next morning both Chotte and Chotti confront Sheetal and Arnav was drunk?? Really Churail? Arnav does not drink to excess. You drunk! Pata nai kya karke ayi hai.Angry

He held her hand all night. Yeh haath hai ya velcro???Shocked

and they came so close. * snort* Yeah. Itne close ke she decided to take advantage of a drunk. Idiot.Angry

Arnav looks at her with a "what the!" face. Like wondering which part of her story is true.

Shaatir dimaag works with the green sweater and it figured out lady was lying.

Khushi pushes Churail down the stairs. Aha I see what you did their girl. Smarty pants. Thats what I saw and i'm sticking to it.Evil Smile

That was the funniest fall ever. I loved it!ROFL

Arnav looks on and doesn't help her. Good man.

Churailji got more time at RM. Good for her. Now watch Arnavji rip her to shreds.Evil SmileEvil Smile

Thankz for not ranting on off-screen drama. 

Yeah Arnav's "Stay" was more like "Stay, so that i can figure out what you are after and when i do, boy oh boy, You are SO finished!!" But Shitall seemed to think "Finally he wants me to stay!! He has feeling for me after all!!" Feelings my foot! From now on its ur downfall baby!

Didn't like that Khushi was convinced that chota packet was indeed a production of Arnavji. She didn't listen both times he tried to explain. Girl, we appreciate your decision to support him rather than being cross, but at least once listen to him!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23rth81svasashwink630Anchal_M-Reva-sabz105-Pallavi-nancynairHriju321showstrucksigrid.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbssonia_1

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Alright...I havent been on this thread since its inception for whatever reasons...but I wont hold off today..Big smile

Awesome post Vee...your post today made me want to comment here and applaud you as wellClap.You managed to find humor inspite of all the mind fockery going around and for that you surely deserve an applause..Clap

Also why today?? Because going by the developments onscreen and off screen...This show and this forum maynot see the light of Diwali even...Ouch

So for old times sake and the good times we had on our previous thread..I wish to send warm Diwali wishes and Hugs to the torch bearers of this thread Vee,Riya and Ippy...Hug

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-ashwink630sabz105-Pallavi-spsharmilaHriju321zainah09stg1sigridshowstruckserialwatcher16anjaani07.Mandy.sbk2-Vee05-Pr1yankaDiyaSipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Vee today I got dizzy while walking to class and you know who helped me... a friend...who is a girl!!
I have given up on having a rabba vey with an ASR now.. maybe if I fall down the stairs, there's more hope!

Oh meri jaan...Kiske naseeb mai kya likha hai kisne kabhie jana hai kya????

Its the story of life honey...in time itl all play out the way it was always meant to be...If we already knew what happened in our future...wed have been dead a long time ago...hang tight...when the time is right...the right things happen Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105Samaira32-Pallavi-zainah09sigridshowstruckserialwatcher16.Mandy.ipkbssbk2

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Vee, it was nice knowing you over this forum. For me the serial is done with. I don't care if SP makes barun stay. They have murdered the love story brutally and I don't have in my heart to sit and take more crap. Why should I even bother about the TRPs for this show when what all I wanted is never going to come true. Good luck to 4Rats for their new baby as well as the ongoing/who-knows-for-how-long-it-is-gonna-last product. Had the mess being contained, we could have enjoyed this episode as it was one which was  without body doubles. But khair, whatever happens happens for the best and now I can live in AD and forget spending time here. It was a pleasure reading your posts and I used to read most of the posts posted here from ippy's, mandy's, sugar_babe and everyone else. Till we meet again it is adios from me. 

Edited by psarada - 08 November 2012 at 9:44pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-Anchal_Mashwink630sabz105Samaira32-Pallavi-showstrucksigridipkbssbk2-Vee05-sonia_1

Go to top