India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

11/8/12 Feedbackkk !

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Refrain from bashing. If you can't respect my views, then please don't comment. Thank you.

*I'm going to skip the mall part. Don't really know what to say. The boys were so dumb. 

*Asad wasn't shown much 2day.

*Almost, 10 minutes were spent on the dining table. It was so boring watching them eat & talk. The bald guy is even more annoying. I can't stand him. Don't understand why his family is so scared of him.

*I really hate the fact that Zoya will be living with Asad & his family now. I mean, did you guys see the pizza scene ? Yuck ! Who the hell does that ? Who the hell sleeps with pizza on their bed ? This isn't even her house & she's messing up everything. I mean, have some shame, respect, & manners. I'm a clean freak myself & I just couldn't stand that scene. 

*I'm sure all of you were pissed when you guys saw those fairness creams.
That is so rude. That's even more worse than someone telling you, "you're dark."
Didn't the guy's family say that character means a lot to them than anything else ?! & here, they are sending fairness creams ?!

I kinda liked Ayaan's acting there. It could have been great, but it wasn't that bad either.
I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than have someone insult me like this.
I don't understand why Shirin & her sister in law do not want to cancel the marriage.
Is something seriously wrong with them ? Her daughter has been insulted badly & she's like so what ?! WTH ?! 

Her sister in law even made it more worse when she said, "it's true she's dark." "what's the problem if they send fairness creams."
Nikhat's sisters are good for nothing. I mean, that girl was so dumb when she said, "oh they prolly sent it for all of us." WTH ?! Nikhat isn't dumb ! She understands very well.
The only person that seems to care is Ayaan.
I really hope Ayaan & Rashid do something about this & cancel the marriage.

I guess I'm done for 2day.

Feel free to comment. I respect everyone's opinions.

Edited by Aya. - 08 November 2012 at 6:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winter.03FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I didn't watch the entire episode but I love all the scenes that have to do with Asad's small family. That scene where Najma was practicing greeting Zoya in English and Dilshad looking at her like "What are you doing?" was so cute. Najma is adorable. I don't like all the stuff that goes on in Ayaan's house. In a way, Asad and his family are better off in their current situation. If Rashid ever gets Dilshad back, he'll probably try to keep both Dilshad and Shireen and they'd all live under one roof like a big happy family. I don't want Asad and his family to live at that circus. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Actually (and I'm going to embarrass myself over the internet for this), I eat food in my bed all the time. After a long day at Uni, or even when I can't be bothered sitting on the dining table, or when I'm too tired, I eat pizza, sandwich, burgers, roti + sabzi, EVERYTHING, you name it, I've had it, on my bed. But I don't make a mess. And she didn't REALLY make a mess either, as far as I can remember.

Sorry. I'm not saying this is the right thing to do. It certainly isn't. I'm just saying there are a select few people in the world (?) who do this Smile And it's a quirk, in my opinion. I love Zoya's over-the-top (in some people's opinion) messiness, it makes a funny contrast with Asad's OCD-ish cleanliness. Especially because we know they're going to end up together.

Also, please don't be offended, and I apologize if I'm wrong, but didn't you say you weren't going to watch this show anymore?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eternal_loveAya.-RohitMaxwell-

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Actually (and I'm going to embarrass myself over the internet for this), I eat food in my bed all the time. After a long day at Uni, or even when I can't be bothered sitting on the dining table, or when I'm too tired, I eat pizza, sandwich, burgers, roti + sabzi, EVERYTHING, you name it, I've had it, on my bed. But I don't make a mess. And she didn't REALLY make a mess either, as far as I can remember.

Sorry. I'm not saying this is the right thing to do. It certainly isn't. I'm just saying there are a select few people in the world (?) who do this Smile And it's a quirk, in my opinion. I love Zoya's over-the-top (in some people's opinion) messiness, it makes a funny contrast with Asad's OCD-ish cleanliness. Especially because we know they're going to end up together.

Also, please don't be offended, and I apologize if I'm wrong, but didn't you say you weren't going to watch this show anymore?

Hey !

Why would I feel offended ? LOL
Yea, but at the same time I did say I was going to come back if anything interesting happens.
Yes. There are people like Zoya. I'm not really surprised. That scene was just disgusting. LOL
She slept with the pizza ! I wouldn't mind if it was her house, but this isn't her house. If you use people's stuff, then you should put them back how they were. You know, like when she was in the bathroom ?

Edited by Aya. - 08 November 2012 at 8:57pm

FireLordPhoenixKulfiBai

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
i'm enjoying

Aya.

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

I didn't watch the entire episode but I love all the scenes that have to do with Asad's small family. That scene where Najma was practicing greeting Zoya in English and Dilshad looking at her like "What are you doing?" was so cute. Najma is adorable. I don't like all the stuff that goes on in Ayaan's house. In a way, Asad and his family are better off in their current situation. If Rashid ever gets Dilshad back, he'll probably try to keep both Dilshad and Shireen and they'd all live under one roof like a big happy family. I don't want Asad and his family to live at that circus. 

Hey Nina ! :D

Oh yea ! I liked that scene too. It was funny & cute. LOL

Word about Ayaan's house & his family.

FireLordPhoenix

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HHLSIRA

i'm enjoying

Hi ! 

I'm glad you are enjoying the show ! : )
eternal_love Senior Member
eternal_love
eternal_love

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I just want to see how Asad reacts when he sees the PIZZA ROFL

I can sort of relate to Zoya, I sit on my bed and ate stuff too, but I never leave the food lying ON the bed like Zoya! LOL

just love how Asad and Zoya are total opposites! 

Aya.FireLordPhoenix

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index