India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

HARSHINI FAN CLUB (Page 2)

indiantv Senior Member
indiantv
indiantv

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Rather than anti-harshni .. how about Anittthhhhhhhha.. That's what her and Nina's character been created for, someone whom we can love to hate..

P.S.. sometimes it's fun just to dish someone for the heck of it.. so if you guys are having FUNEvil Smile go 4 it.. (after all it's just a character.. ).. I still enjoy U'r funny comments..

Edited by indiantv - 09 May 2005 at 11:24pm

angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:09am | IP Logged
no 1 con hate harshini more than i do so i want to b the president of this club n this club rocks just like kyphThumbs Up
evil_eyes_ Groupbie
evil_eyes_
evil_eyes_

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:12am | IP Logged
i hate harshini...more than anyopne.. n' less than ANITHA.. and naina....lol.. i  bit onfused myself rite there.. i mean harshini is soo errrrrrrr...
Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:01am | IP Logged

we all have a spot soft in our hearts for harshini...not...lolz ....but recently she's been showing her mean side Thumbs Down...and besides....I think ektas should either scrap her or develope her character in a more positive note.

as for naina and anita...Dead...no words can describe their evil natures...

talking about evil...i saw the crappy star parivar awards onmy day off work...and they showed ekta for a good 30seconds...and damn that woman looks evil! no woder her evil characters are hated with a vengence...their inspired by ekta Ouch

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiantv

I don't agree of her being evil.. just human .. she was hurt at being insulted .. how many of us would go to a party where we were not invited and specfically insulted by our hosts?  She was probably also feeling a little bit envious with Kripa's success & is afraid of loosing her best friend (remember she was congratulating Kripa at the end of the concert & at the middle of it Kripa's fans came.. and Kripa stopped the conversation with Harshini..   Actually, I think Harshini showed strength of character & overcame her hurt & envy feelings and attended the party to support her friend..

P.S.. I liked the 3 monkies photo above in your sig.. LOL

agree totally..

though i dont like the girl but i think the character harshini isnt that bad...she made up for her behavior in the party..and i also think that she acted that way coz she wasnt invited to the party...

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged

LOL hey u jokers

i am also in the harshini hating club.................i just hate her she is soooooooo irratating and annoying....................the first one was better than this one.................ekta should send her back to nanital!!!

kariya!!!

Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:09am | IP Logged

well i think they got a new makeup artist for harshini...which helps her a bit....but...nope....i still dislike her.

btw....does anyone have any pics of harshini (no...not chimps)...to add to our anti-harshini post??

Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinky21

yup..poor thing she is preety sad!!!!

Dinky....do u know Harshini's real name???

Go to top