Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

HARSHINI FAN CLUB

Aussie_1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

🀒Judging by the number of "fans" harshini has on this forum...I think we should have a harshini ...opps i mean a anti-harshini fan club. I can't stand her....the first chick was a bit decent but too kali...and this one...well...needs a facial wax severly...and a set of braces to re-adjust her teeth...oh and a nose job....and a crash course in personality building! I'm sorry if some people think it's mean...but I really can't stand her...she brings out the evil side of me 😑 and i've lost count of the number of time's I crack up laughing at her on screen presence.... so who's gonna be the president?....  Nominations are now open people....πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ill b prez!!! i prob hate her more tan anybody!!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ!!πŸ˜ƒ
Aussie_1 thumbnail

Prakriti....I dub thee Hon.President of the anti-harshini fan club!

Forum members: post all your anti-harshini stuff here! πŸ˜ƒ

indiantv thumbnail
Maaannnn.. U guys are vicious..  πŸ˜†  .Is physical beauty everything???  Harshini is going for the "all natural" look..
Aussie_1 thumbnail

indiantv....harshini is a evil evil person....did you see how she lashed out at kirpa on the phone before the party??? she's meannnnn!!! and when kirpa was signing autographs ..harshini got jealouse and backed away...come on man...what kind of a friend is she?...what does she expect?...people to ask for her autograph?? πŸ˜† 

indiantv thumbnail

I don't agree of her being evil.. just human .. she was hurt at being insulted .. how many of us would go to a party where we were not invited and specfically insulted by our hosts?  She was probably also feeling a little bit envious with Kripa's success & is afraid of loosing her best friend (remember she was congratulating Kripa at the end of the concert & at the middle of it Kripa's fans came.. and Kripa stopped the conversation with Harshini..   Actually, I think Harshini showed strength of character & overcame her hurt & envy feelings and attended the party to support her friend..

P.S.. I liked the 3 monkies photo above in your sig.. πŸ˜†

Edited by indiantv - 18 years ago
Aussie_1 thumbnail
look  dont get me wrong....beauty IS really what counts on the inside...i know alot of good looking guys who people call ugly coz they have attitude....but this is the anti-harshini fan club....we have to diss her man...😳
indiantv thumbnail

Rather than anti-harshni .. how about Anittthhhhhhhha.. That's what her and Nina's character been created for, someone whom we can love to hate..

P.S.. sometimes it's fun just to dish someone for the heck of it.. so if you guys are having FUN😈 go 4 it.. (after all it's just a character.. ).. I still enjoy U'r funny comments..

Edited by indiantv - 18 years ago
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no 1 con hate harshini more than i do so i want to b the president of this club n this club rocks just like kyphπŸ‘πŸΌ
evil_eyes_ thumbnail
i hate harshini...more than anyopne.. n' less than ANITHA.. and naina....lol.. i  bit onfused myself rite there.. i mean harshini is soo errrrrrrr...