Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

YMGGK Discussion (94th & 95th)

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abha! karan loves you and he only cares for you nice to him walk you home aw abha didn't pick up the phone now karan will think something else shali and kanika don't even care about daddi only abha can take care of sb and the family perfectly !
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks Visha 😊 I am a bit upset with Abha's behavior even though she is in love with Karan but still doesn't want to except him as her husband πŸ˜” but she will soon realise that Karan is the sweetest guy who really loves her so much πŸ˜‰ And waiting for the arrival of Saniya to see how Abha reacts as she couldn't stand seeing Karan being close to Saniya πŸ˜†
ash97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Favourite track of YMGGK. Saniya arrival will make abha realize her love 4 karan
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful episode...wonderful BGM πŸ‘... our luvly...pyari...couple abharan ...haq hi nahi...farz bhi hai πŸ˜³... pata nahi chala ghar aa gaya...isi tarah hum jaldi pyar ki manzil tak bhi pahunch jayenge... karan...tussi great ho... kya confidence hai, bhai .. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Waiting to see the jealous Abha πŸ˜†
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
It's so nice to see her get jealous when saniya enters and karan knows it tooπŸ˜›
karsuh thumbnail
Yes, that will be really fun to watch and i am really looking forward to all those episodes πŸ˜†
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I remember this episode so clearly
The way Karan was so tensed during the episode.
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my fav epis time was dis..i luvd d track at dis time...d way abha n karan walkd without sayin a single word..n i still remember d scene wen dey arrived abha's house,n karan was walkin lukin down so he dint knew day dey reachd her house,n wen abha turnd he was abt 2 hit her as he was nt lukin straight..awww he was soo cute in dat scene..