India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

baruns decision is to be supported

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Will u guys continue ur job just because ur office mates love u adore u and just cant think of anyone else in that role other than u!may be...but a major part in that decision wil be ur own career, if u continue for handful of people and again get dissatisfied & decide to quit, people will think this is to seek constant attention! And yes amongst us there are many people like that who would say like that after this phase is done

Sobti's decision has a big part in his career too..let him take his own decisions...sharukh doesnt sign movies asking his fans..he thinks of many aspects and not just fans...fans are another word for collections...alwas remember

Chill guys...he has career,he has family, responsibilities to fulfill, we should get of his back and not act like a headache with constant bickering..lets support his decision and wish him luck... We'll never know what has actually happened..we will just be left guessing

Only those who face it know it..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunlover1simkarandom94Ree1306

simka Senior Member
simka
simka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

I don't think it is only his career. It is family too I guess. It is the long hours and  continuous work that puts a stress on life. We all know that he looks tired.

We demand from him and drool over him, but imagine his wife, she may not even see him days in a row because of work. Some people can go on like that, but some can't. Even if i get  a 8 figure salary I cant be away from my husband or not see him and not spend time with him.

Well said. Only those who experience, know it.

Edited by simka - 08 November 2012 at 5:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shakethebiscuit

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Exactly..your sole purpose of working so hard and dedicatedly cannot be just a vaction at new years eve...we all get sat sun with our families..and other days as well..so why not him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simka

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top