India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

From the horse's mouth

swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Okay now that Braun Sobti has said that he wants a break, can people stop calling other members of the crew names, please? Even if he was let go, it still does not warrant name calling. However, since the man himself has said that he wants a break, let's just respect his decision and leave everyone else out of it, shall we Smile

I'm curious to see how they ease out Arnav's character. The development of Khushi and Anjali's character will be interesting to watch as well Smile The show goes on folks and actors move on!

Edited by swatso - 08 November 2012 at 4:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedeeta1992toggle45Curiousmindnorolim

arshihydfan Groupbie
arshihydfan
arshihydfan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Sorry, but I do not want to watch show to see kushi and anjali friendship track. I become addicted to this serial only because of Barun and Sanaya magic.

If that is missing, then for me there is no point in watching the serial.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mawrygirlnorolim-Aliza-_BacknForth_

swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Interesting Smile A couple of likes and many views but no comments. Does this mean that people have moved on already? If that is the case, I'm glad. We can all now go back to discussing the show and upcoming tracks Wink
flirtatious. IF-Rockerz
flirtatious.
flirtatious.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Are you from the PH? Cause you are the only positive one here, at this stage, it is time to take action. We love this show so much and this is what we get, no way are we moving on. BRING IT ON STAR PLUS AND 4LOINS, this is war! We get what we deserve
swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshihydfan

<font color="#663399" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">Sorry, but I do not want to watch show to see kushi and anjali friendship track. I become addicted to this serial only because of Barun and Sanaya magic.

If that is missing, then for me there is no point in watching the serial. </font>

It does not have to be a friendship track. It could be parallel tracks of 2 women moving on with life and becoming more independent in the future Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top