Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Didn't u feel IPKKND ended on KC? (Page 2)

vaughn Groupbie
vaughn
vaughn

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurtilicious

Doesn't it feel that IPKKND ended on the last maha episode when arshi celebrated karwa chauth? 

I think if we all want to remain sane while waiting for whatever to happen with our show, we should just watch that episode and think of it as the final episode...I know that's what I'll be doing! Even when the episode aired I had a sense of: "this is the perfect ending"

I don't know whether barun will come back or not, but with him leaving, akshay and deepali leaving, maybe even Daljeet soon to leave, the show has ended for me. Sanaya I will support and watch the show still for HER but not for the arshi story. That story ended on the maha episode for me Embarrassed

P.s: I can't express my hatred for Gul and 4rats enough! Hope they fail in their stupid new venture!

I am feeling the same thing! My ending was KC night. I am not watching it anymore Shital thing and now the new lead. I feel all the problems started with this Shital AND Arave entry. Fans were mad and according to some spoilers that is the reason Barun is leaving. Both Barun and Sanya are the main leads. He knows that no one will believe that ASR will leave with Shital  and Khushi will have a new man in his life. That is not the premise of this show. So I stopped watching and I feel like I am happier with this good  ending(in my mindCryCryCryCry.  I know I know I am in denial but happy. Wishing all the best for Barun and Sanya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurtilicious

Go to top