Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Didn't u feel IPKKND ended on KC?

gurtilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Doesn't it feel that IPKKND ended on the last maha episode when arshi celebrated karwa chauth? 

I think if we all want to remain sane while waiting for whatever to happen with our show, we should just watch that episode and think of it as the final episode...I know that's what I'll be doing! Even when the episode aired I had a sense of: "this is the perfect ending"

I don't know whether barun will come back or not, but with him leaving, akshay and deepali leaving, maybe even Daljeet soon to leave, the show has ended for me. Sanaya I will support and watch the show still for HER but not for the arshi story. That story ended on the maha episode for me ðŸ˜³

P.s: I can't express my hatred for Gul and 4rats enough! Hope they fail in their stupid new venture!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshihydfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, really wish their new project fail disastrously
gurtilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshihydfan

Yes, really wish their new project fail disastrously

All we can say to Gul is Karma is a b****!!!
arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think it w.as ended wd remarriage
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will watch the show for Sanaya but at any time they bring a male lead in for Khushi i will be quitting. 4 lions have to be the worst production company and I really wish star plus has nothing to do with them after IPK. I agree that the karvachauth episode would have been a good ending. I can't bare to watch it at the moment it's too painful.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For me IPK ended the day they got married the end of an epic love story I will take that as a beautiful ending. 
gurtilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: rozinab

I will watch the show for Sanaya but at any time they bring a male lead in for Khushi i will be quitting. 4 lions have to be the worst production company and I really wish star plus has nothing to do with them after IPK. I agree that the karvachauth episode would have been a good ending. I can't bare to watch it at the moment it's too painful.

I'm 100% in agreement
I too will watch the show for sanaya alone
But the day they try to bring a new love interest for khushi it's over for me
The magic of IPKKND died with KC for me, it was a beautifully beautiful beaaautiful ending ðŸ˜³
gurtilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

For me IPK ended the day they got married the end of an epic love story I will take that as a beautiful ending. 

I would agree if it wasnt for that amazing KC episode ðŸ˜ƒ

At the end of the day, all good things come to an end. Just wish they could have ended the show beautifully instead of butchering it ðŸ˜­
vaughn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurtilicious

Doesn't it feel that IPKKND ended on the last maha episode when arshi celebrated karwa chauth? 

I think if we all want to remain sane while waiting for whatever to happen with our show, we should just watch that episode and think of it as the final episode...I know that's what I'll be doing! Even when the episode aired I had a sense of: "this is the perfect ending"

I don't know whether barun will come back or not, but with him leaving, akshay and deepali leaving, maybe even Daljeet soon to leave, the show has ended for me. Sanaya I will support and watch the show still for HER but not for the arshi story. That story ended on the maha episode for me ðŸ˜³

P.s: I can't express my hatred for Gul and 4rats enough! Hope they fail in their stupid new venture!

I am feeling the same thing! My ending was KC night. I am not watching it anymore Shital thing and now the new lead. I feel all the problems started with this Shital AND Arave entry. Fans were mad and according to some spoilers that is the reason Barun is leaving. Both Barun and Sanya are the main leads. He knows that no one will believe that ASR will leave with Shital  and Khushi will have a new man in his life. That is not the premise of this show. So I stopped watching and I feel like I am happier with this good  ending(in my mind😭😭😭😭.  I know I know I am in denial but happy. Wishing all the best for Barun and Sanya.