Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

YaSha0512

IF-Dazzler

YaSha0512

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
hi guys

i promised myself i wouldn't post today as my house is a tip and i was supposed to be tidying up but after todays episode ... WOW ... i had to ( my heart just skipped a beat)

did you see how adi looked Pankuri up and down (well played). They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and his soul was definately seering today. If this is what he is like now when he thinks of her as just a friend just think how hot it will be when he realizes his feelings and starts to woo her CAN'T WAIT. Awww and those blue BLUE eyes wow i'd love t be Pankuri.Wink

i know he wasn't there to make her swoon but there is no way a friend would look at her the way he did 

got to say well played to all the actors today it was a FAB episode and i can't wait for more

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha joshiArshibluvdshesherkobitapiyualkapayalibmanusha.cochinsamratrocksf.s.mxaviara*Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOW ... they do say eyes r windows to your soul" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I definitely agree with you, I absolutely loved tonight's scene, because I found the scene to be extremely intimate :) Starting with the way he locks the door, that was enough to make my heart skip a a beat and then the look in his eyes the way he subtly gave Pankhuri a look over, it was enough to make any girl aware and feel shy and hesitant. I could so understand how Pankhu must have been feeling, because the manner in which Adi came inside her room and locked it, even after realizing that she must have just come out of the shower and was getting ready, the intimacy of it spoke volumes. Adi might kept on saying they are just friends, but he himself has started behaving like a hubby in some manners, because I really can't imagine Adi barging into Pankhu's room before they got married, especially while she was getting ready in her room :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkapayalibmanusha.cochin-Gunjan-*Reemz*

Arshibluvd

Groupbie

Arshibluvd

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
i know what ya mean when he locked the door and slowly walked towards PK i was glued to the telly, just hope it not take him too long to start realizing don't get me wrong once he starts realizing his feelings for PK has changed i don't mind if they keep it going on for months (because that is my fav part of romances - the falling) but this " only friends " track is driving me insane. 

don't blame me but i'm getting worried that what i want  will never happen (not unless Adi wises up soon )

please CV's would be a gr8 Christmas pressie if Adi could even start to realize before Christmas maybe even have some jealousy. oh oh oh and some romantic awkward scene at new year would be FAB 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmanusha.cochinxaviara*Reemz*

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
i dint at all like the scene 
dint find it intimate at all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmsukhi...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
But Adi always lock dat window purposely...Ouch...still looking Pankhu thru 'friendship window ' only

payalibmsukhi...

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YaSha0512

hi guys

i promised myself i wouldn't post today as my house is a tip and i was supposed to be tidying up but after todays episode ... WOW ... i had to ( my heart just skipped a beat)

did you see how adi looked Pankuri up and down (well played). They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and his soul was definately seering today. If this is what he is like now when he thinks of her as just a friend just think how hot it will be when he realizes his feelings and starts to woo her CAN'T WAIT. Awww and those blue BLUE eyes wow i'd love t be Pankuri.Wink

i know he wasn't there to make her swoon but there is no way a friend would look at her the way he did 

got to say well played to all the actors today it was a FAB episode and i can't wait for more
@bold ... Me too waiting for the same Wink

payalibmanusha.cochin

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Like xaveria said, there was something intimate about the whole scene. Though I was frustrated with him by the end of it, at least we got a flicker of attraction. If we think about it, Pankhuri only came out of the shower with wet hair and that obviously triggered something in Adi for him to look at her a bit differently (even if it it was momentarily)...! In a way it was nice that it wasn't the typical staring session you get. He feels it but doesn't know how to define it! Woh sirf dost but she's very pretty too. So there was definitely something intimate about the beginning of the scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivenianusha.cochinpayalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
lolzzz very dissapointed in calling adi dumbo..even its a insult to word dumbo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.