Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Time to bring some positivity back in the FORUM!!

nivedeeta1992 Newbie
nivedeeta1992
nivedeeta1992

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Okay, so we all know indirectly, after reading the latest article "Barun Opts Out" , that Barun has quit IPKKND for good. For reasons unknown to us, he has made this decision...Now I don't know what went behind the scenes that led him to take this decision. But, all I can do is Thank Star Plus, the Production House and the Writers for giving a Jodi like Arnav and Khushi and will be remembered forever. I don't wanna fight about this anymore. Rationally, everyone has a life, everyone has dreams to achieve, everyone wants to make it BIG out there in the real world...It is a common Human desire, to progress from 1 step to the other, and try out new options, in which they are comfortable, in which they can spend time with family and friends and live a healthy life. This is what I think Barun wants to do now. I am not justifying anyone anymore, nor am I taking any sides. From his off screen interviews, he seems to be a restless person, who really can't stay in one place. He wants  to try something new now, and I remember him saying in one of his interviews that he "always wants to do much more than what he is doing now", as an actor's life is unstable in terms of money and fame. 

So, if Barun feels like continuing IPKKND is holding his hands from trying to act upon the new opportunities coming his way, then we should RESPECT that. We as viewers, are going to be disappointed and we are going to rant on and on about his departure and how it will effect IPKKND. I know it is a hard truth to digest, but at the end of the day, Barun is normal humanbeing just like us before he is an actor. Barun being an actor is his PROFESSION, not some Prison, where he would dance to tune of the viewers or the channel. Just like we all work and go to school, collegr, and when new opportunities come our way, we want to try them, as we know it is going make us much more successful than we are now. Yes, in the process we leave our Old job and friends behind, and it's hard to let go, but this is a life. And, Barun is doing exactly that, he leaving the show for his betterment, for his security, for his health, and for his happiness. 

The show must go on. Remember Sanaya guys!! It will be hard to watch her with some other actor, but everyone deserves a chance, just like we gave Barun a chance to establish himself in our hearts, and he will forever remain so. I am not saying to forget Sarun or Arnav and Khushi, their star crossed love story which had become a part of our daily lives, but if the writers and PH are so hell bent on bringing a new guy in place of Barun, we should give him a chance. As he is  also an actor, and it's his bread and butter, and we should respect that just as we have done till now for Barun...I wish this show a long life, and hope it continues running, and if by some miracle Barun does come back, all I want then to have the two separated star crossed lover to come back together, in a dignified way...Just enjoy Life guys!! 

Life is about taking and giving, leaving and leading, happiness and sorrow..but as they say, show must go on!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top