Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Creation and Fear of a monster (Page 3)

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viv04

I agree. They are overwhelmed and threatened by their own creation. After remarriage his role has not been challenging. This has affected him and viewers both. The dragging was bound to stop at some point. The entertainer and the entertained both need to recover in their own way. He is God's gift to viewers. I feel blessed to have stumbled into IPK accidentally last December. I did not even know the channel's name. Loved your post.

They think we are fool and emotional.When you stick to your commitment or anything and spare time for it everyday THAT "It" becomes part of your life.Not everyone is an emotional teenager over here at least not me.They are treating us like children who will cry over a toy for a while and will be quiet.Come on grow up and give some clarity of your actions.We do this here everyday.We are responsible for our actions and answerable too.Give his character some  respect Don't trash it like that.There is no logic working in their favor.

Preety_woman Senior Member
Preety_woman
Preety_woman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmmySobti

Originally posted by viv04

I agree. They are overwhelmed and threatened by their own creation. After remarriage his role has not been challenging. This has affected him and viewers both. The dragging was bound to stop at some point. The entertainer and the entertained both need to recover in their own way. He is God's gift to viewers. I feel blessed to have stumbled into IPK accidentally last December. I did not even know the channel's name. Loved your post.

They think we are fool and emotional.When you stick to your commitment or anything and spare time for it everyday THAT "It" becomes part of your life.Not everyone is an emotional teenager over here at least not me.They are treating us like children who will cry over a toy for a while and will be quiet.Come on grow up and give some clarity of your actions.We do this here everyday.We are responsible for our actions and answerable too.Give his character some  respect Don't trash it like that.There is no logic working in their favor.

I don't care what they hink of us but I do care what we think of this show, the entire cast and their characters in this show who are going to be with me in my heart  for so many years.Proud to be a fan of IPKKND and yes Proud of Barun and Sanaya and their sizzling screen chemistry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysticaldivine

Go to top