FOR HIS ABOVE PAR EXCELLENCE IN ACTING AND IN BEING A VERY VERY GOOD HUMAN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHardMysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gwiwer

I hope Barun just takes a short break, Star realise what idiots they have become and improve the storyline so he comes back to us. Maybe his trip to the UK will be all he needs as a refresher. I only wish I could go to the show when it comes here.

Totally agreed with you just like last time.PH knows how to accomodate they just want to take this opportunity to tint his character to flop him and the show which they are doing slowly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

Fendi007 Newbie
Fendi007
Fendi007

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Excellent post. Barun really defines who Arnav Singh Raizada is. One of the most difficult characters in fiction. Do they really think there is hope for IPKKND should he exit the show? That is like saying it never snows in Canada!

Fiction!    Clap

Mysticaldivine

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I agree. They are overwhelmed and threatened by their own creation. After remarriage his role has not been challenging. This has affected him and viewers both. The dragging was bound to stop at some point. The entertainer and the entertained both need to recover in their own way. He is God's gift to viewers. I feel blessed to have stumbled into IPK accidentally last December. I did not even know the channel's name. Loved your post.

Edited by viv04 - 08 November 2012 at 9:41pm

Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fendi007

Excellent post. Barun really defines who Arnav Singh Raizada is. One of the most difficult characters in fiction. Do they really think there is hope for IPKKND should he exit the show? That is like saying it never snows in Canada!

Fiction!    Clap

They don't understand the game is out and open so why hiding just accept it with open arms and give him respect what he deserves
Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
HeartThumbs Up
Originally posted by AmmySobti

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Clap
You get a standing ovation for this.  Barun Sobti has taken this character ASR, a ruthless, angry businessman created him,made us believe in him and we watched everyday with every fiber of our being waiting, watching to see what ASR would do next to Kushi.  We watchedSanaya as Kushi transform this man into a loving, dedicated husband.  We believed every moment of this show because of their acting.  Barun is a monster character that no other actor could follow.  He deserves greatness because he is greatness.  It is obvious that something is terribly wrong when 3-4 actors decide to leave a show at once. I respect him for not compromising ASR/Arnav.  Shame on the PH, 4Lions and Gul for taking your precious baby and abusing it.  I wish Barun and all the staff well in future endeavors. Remember that Arnav promised Kushi to make things right so maybe you guys can also make things right!

Love it Cynthia at least somebody is with me.He deserves better PH where he can show his talent and definitely not being abused.Angry
Love him to the core of my heart.No Barun means No IPK.

Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyaaraarnav

HeartThumbs Up
Originally posted by AmmySobti

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Clap
You get a standing ovation for this.  Barun Sobti has taken this character ASR, a ruthless, angry businessman created him,made us believe in him and we watched everyday with every fiber of our being waiting, watching to see what ASR would do next to Kushi.  We watchedSanaya as Kushi transform this man into a loving, dedicated husband.  We believed every moment of this show because of their acting.  Barun is a monster character that no other actor could follow.  He deserves greatness because he is greatness.  It is obvious that something is terribly wrong when 3-4 actors decide to leave a show at once. I respect him for not compromising ASR/Arnav.  Shame on the PH, 4Lions and Gul for taking your precious baby and abusing it.  I wish Barun and all the staff well in future endeavors. Remember that Arnav promised Kushi to make things right so maybe you guys can also make things right!

Love it Cynthia at least somebody is with me.He deserves better PH where he can show his talent and definitely not being abused.Angry
Love him to the core of my heart.No Barun means No IPK.

Thnx but truly its my heart's voice
AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
agreed...

Mysticaldivine

Go to top