India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Creation and Fear of a monster

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

After todays and yesterdays and even few months before we are hearing and reading these rumours of Barun that he is leaving blah blah BUT WHYYY?

Why ?????? This question was and is bothering me.He was or is not a very busy film actor.He is not working in or joining in any other serial so why on earth he is going to leave his JOB. This is his living.He depends on it.Damn it.

The issue is 4-Lions introduced a character through a simple yet beautiful story and had no imagination how big and dangerous will this become in the future.They had no idea they are creating a huge MONSTER character which will become a Trouble in future.Thats exactly it is.BARUN SOBTI has become a huge monstrous character for them to beat all the odds.
NOBODY CAN BECOME SO VERSATILE ,EXPRESSIVE ,AND FULL OF ENERGY CHARACTER AS "BARUN" as of now and that is a fact and we are all witnessing it .Every male character in the tellywood is brilliant in his way but can't match with him.I am not just saying it I know it.I live in abroad and fan of hollywood hunks and love to see and drool over if you ask may be but as I mentioned it before IPKKND is the first and last indian serial I 've ever watched. Nobody can impress me or convince me if I am not willing to do so.Barun with his body and facial expressions convinced me and impressed me to watch.I am not a teen ager.A mid age independent woman who experienced every ups and downs knows more than any other.

Barun is a person with principles and today he stood up for him and for others and for what just for being honest and truthful.If the bashers of him just think for a while why will he do that and the character as ASR in which he put his heart and soul to make for us as a real and live one through which we all breath and starts and ends our day just imagine and thinking of him,he will say GOOD BY like that.No way.Not a single logic can make me convince.PH and Star wants to get away to put blame on him.Thats how you treat your hero really.I want all of you who really respect him and his decision please join hands and your voice to SALUTE him and wish him luck.It is painful but thats the least we can do for him.

From me a standing ovation to this rising star.May God be with you always.Amen.

Edited by AmmySobti - 08 November 2012 at 4:26pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

jksksriraj66Fendi007ROZNOVEANUDe4lightelizyscottsrach57justarhiPreety_womanviv04satiisparvatiAchinta97craziefancrazyaddictionsmiley13TanumonPyaaraarnavIpoonacinthiann1758sana11musicfan5AR_EternalLove-ayeshabfd-..mrinalini..SunoNa...anjsuswah.ProperPatola

Preety_woman Senior Member
Preety_woman
Preety_woman

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Loved your post.Yes he deserves a standing ovation and a big hug.He did his JOB with his heart and nobody should point finger at him.I really am going to miss him and it will be not easy to see IPKKND without him.As  ARSHI=BARUN+SANAYA
NO BARUN=NO ARSHI= NO IPKKND

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PyaaraarnavMysticaldivine

Gwiwer Newbie
Gwiwer
Gwiwer

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I hope Barun just takes a short break, Star realise what idiots they have become and improve the storyline so he comes back to us. Maybe his trip to the UK will be all he needs as a refresher. I only wish I could go to the show when it comes here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goofy

Loved your post.Yes he deserves a standing ovation and a big hug.He did his JOB with his heart and nobody should point finger at him.I really am going to miss him and it will be not easy to see IPKKND without him.As  ARSHI=BARUN+SANAYA

I totally agreed with this
cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClap
You get a standing ovation for this.  Barun Sobti has taken this character ASR, a ruthless, angry businessman created him,made us believe in him and we watched everyday with every fiber of our being waiting, watching to see what ASR would do next to Kushi.  We watchedSanaya as Kushi transform this man into a loving, dedicated husband.  We believed every moment of this show because of their acting.  Barun is a monster character that no other actor could follow.  He deserves greatness because he is greatness.  It is obvious that something is terribly wrong when 3-4 actors decide to leave a show at once. I respect him for not compromising ASR/Arnav
Shame on the PH, 4Lions and Gul for taking your precious baby and abusing it.  I wish Barun and all the staff well in future endeavors. Remember that Arnav promised Kushi to make things right so maybe you guys can also make things right!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Clap
You get a standing ovation for this.  Barun Sobti has taken this character ASR, a ruthless, angry businessman created him,made us believe in him and we watched everyday with every fiber of our being waiting, watching to see what ASR would do next to Kushi.  We watchedSanaya as Kushi transform this man into a loving, dedicated husband.  We believed every moment of this show because of their acting.  Barun is a monster character that no other actor could follow.  He deserves greatness because he is greatness.  It is obvious that something is terribly wrong when 3-4 actors decide to leave a show at once. I respect him for not compromising ASR/Arnav.  Shame on the PH, 4Lions and Gul for taking your precious baby and abusing it.  I wish Barun and all the staff well in future endeavors. Remember that Arnav promised Kushi to make things right so maybe you guys can also make things right!

Love it Cynthia at least somebody is with me.He deserves better PH where he can show his talent and definitely not being abused.Angry
Love him to the core of my heart.No Barun means No IPK.

smiley13

smiley13 Goldie
smiley13
smiley13

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
first of all a big thanx for this brilliant post...Clap Clap Clap
I'm really proud to be a fan of barun & I really mean it...today what he has done is really appreciative...hats off to him...

Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley13

first of all a big thanx for this brilliant post...Clap Clap Clap
I'm really proud to be a fan of barun & I really mean it...today what he has done is really appreciative...hats off to him...

Thnx for joining .I just said what I felt with my heart which is aching right now but time is a healer.

Go to top