Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Like most of us, Aasksha also has trust issues. According, to Uravashi's conversation, Aashka's best friend had stabbed her in the back. It pretty much ruined her career. I think she needs to work on giving two shits about who is going to be with her rest of her life rather than her career. Which is struggling according to her comments today. Maybe when she starts giving rats about other people, and their opinion, she can focus on herself and her life.

Anyone else feel the same way? 
Edited by TexanHolden - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
in my opinion... woh aiwain hi naatak karti hai...
C'mon yaar... she is the most bitchy housemate... all the time, she sits and bitches about people... everyone...
and when she has a fight with one such person... she comes inside complaining and says that person has been saying this and that about you...
she did the same for Niketan... in Rajneeti task... she went upto Siddhu ji and told about "billi paali thingie"
then with Virajesh.. I think he wasnt even that rude to her... and she came running inside... "sir he has been saying that about you"
Helllooo... when all these people have been backbiting, what were you doing... you were listening to them...
she backbit  about Urvashi... and she is nice to her on her face... isnt she two faced herself...
Her "I dont wanna hug her, I wanna hug you" comment literally pissed me off...
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, I heard her talk about that mate of hers with Sana & It's fine to have trust issues. The problem lies in the way she lets off her distrust, if one can even relate her distrust with the way she acts. She sits, cries and denigrates at every given opportunity.. It gets annoying.