India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

sidhu ji's last comment (Page 2)

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Aashka is actually upset that why people can't see that people are bitching so much about them ,still they are able to manage friends ,more over she lacks to take stand ,
she was pissed off to see Urvashi after so much back biting about Niketan how come became friendly and so was for Niketan ,he never used to confront Urvashi and now became goody goody
she told Siddhu  Niketan ne aapko yeh kaha ,woh kaha in Raajneeti task.Now in this task she was pissed off with Urvashi.usne yeh kaha woh kaha, she is angry with vrajesh also yahan yeh bola wahan woh bola.

Among all the house mates Delu is chaalaak Bandar Jo saari billiyon ki ladai ka Fayda utha rahi hai .She is every where ,with every one.WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_25

sqk5102 Groupbie
sqk5102
sqk5102

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
this is exactly how i feel. 

i dont know how these people can stand aashka and her crying.  I honestly cannot stand people like her and if i was her true friend and cared about her I would bluntly say the honest truth on how she does not know the real meaning of life and she is not grateful for what she has. 

from this show i figured out one things.. ... that i can never be friends with people like her. 

i surround myself with positive people that take negative things and turn them into positive (people like sidhu ji).  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadblackiesarasingh86

.Rupali. Goldie
.Rupali.
.Rupali.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I just feel like shaking her and screaming at her to shut up.  

Someone really needs to do this in the house

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiegangnamstyle

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I agree with Siddhu ji.
One thing I cannot understand, why the hell are delnaz and Urvashi spending time pacifying and consoling her to no end? They go about kissing her, hugging her and what not. That is what inspires to cry more on these little things. Look at Karishma. When she got the message that she was called home, she knew she had lost her beloved Dad. She was yet  so very composed. Hats off to her. Yeh Aashka ka problem kya hai? If I was with her, I would have left her alone and made her realise how idiotic this is. My heart goes out to her poor BF.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiegangnamstyle

Princess_25 Newbie
Princess_25
Princess_25

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Sarkar] Aashka is actually upset that why people can't see that people are bitching so much about them ,still they are able to manage friends ,more over she lacks to take stand ,
she was pissed off to see Urvashi after so much back biting about Niketan how come became friendly and so was for Niketan ,he never used to confront Urvashi and now became goody goody
she told Siddhu  Niketan ne aapko yeh kaha ,woh kaha in Raajneeti task.Now in this task she was pissed off with Urvashi.usne yeh kaha woh kaha, she is angry with vrajesh also yahan yeh bola wahan woh bola.

Among all the house mates Delu is chaalaak Bandar Jo saari billiyon ki ladai ka Fayda utha rahi hai .She is every where ,with every one.WinkWink
Clap So true about Delnaz..i exactly feel the same!!!!

blackie

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Very nice post.absolutely agree with sudhu ji .instead of thanking God to give her such a good oportunity to show case her talent and earning good amount of money (which is very important according to me)n getting such a huge limelight ,she always crying n complaint about so petty things in life.there are so many struggling actors who do not have job or can not show case their talent on such a big plate form.how can be she is so week n cry baby??grow up Ashka,plz.
crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Sidhuji's words today.

Hatash hona hi nahi chahiye, asee time dekhe zindagi mein ki tuh sooch bhi nahi sakta, baap ki death hoi parri hai, ghar mein kuch nahi hai, agge kuch dhik nahi raha hai...matlab himat harana, atam gilami ka shikar hona..issilye kehta hun " Keep  your face to the sunshine you will never see the shadow". Zindagi mein chotti se baat pe mayuss hona nahi chahiye. Naujawan pere ki problem hi aaj yeh hai.Itni si taklif atti hai aur dheri Bechara banana , sympathy leke ghumna katteh hi deheek nahi hai..Jab acha waqt aye insaan Jhuk jaye , jaise per ko fal lagte hai, woh nicha ho jata hai maine aaskha ko yehi bola hai himmat nahi harni.Clap

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Feel Like framing these words and reading them at least once every day! Smile
gangnamstyle IF-Dazzler
gangnamstyle
gangnamstyle

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
^^ ghaag aur experienced banda hai... of course he does

din se raat, raat se din roti rehti hai woh and there r at least 3 ppl always tryng to console her. ek dafa ronain de akele. khud theek ho jaye gi. Angry

TVmonk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index