Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

sidhu ji's last comment

sqk5102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
in today's episode, when siddhu sir was talking to vrajesh, he talked about how this is what is wrong with the new generation.  They take little things that have no meaning and cry over them.  

i completely agree with this statement which is why I do not like aashka.  if I was in that show I would get so irrritated and just tell what i feel to asshka's face.  
personally I cannot stand people who cry about little things in the world and do not have guts to speak up about whats bothering them.  there are people out there that have it worse, people without a home, food, parents who have to work 2 jobs to support their families and ashka cries over people changing friendships, kitchen utensils, coffee, humilitation, etc.
I just feel like shaking her and screaming at her to shut up.  

please add your thoughts 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah of all the sidhu's  gyaan vaani .. this seemed very much true .. especially in aashka's case .. god tell her to stop crying at drop of a hat 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed with Siddhu ji too!There are people who have got it worse...what's she flippin always crying about?Urvashi has seen her as more of a friend than she ever has...always backbiting about her but not saying it straight to her face...what the hell is all that about?Half the time I dnt even know what she's crying about as she has to at least cry every 2 hrs of the day.If she wants to be the dominating queen bee that everyone looks up to and follows  around like a herd than that's not the way too go on about it.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sidhuji's words today.

Hatash hona hi nahi chahiye, asee time dekhe zindagi mein ki tuh sooch bhi nahi sakta, baap ki death hoi parri hai, ghar mein kuch nahi hai, agge kuch dhik nahi raha hai...matlab himat harana, atam gilami ka shikar hona..issilye kehta hun " Keep  your face to the sunshine you will never see the shadow". Zindagi mein chotti se baat pe mayuss hona nahi chahiye. Naujawan pere ki problem hi aaj yeh hai.Itni si taklif atti hai aur dheri Bechara banana , sympathy leke ghumna katteh hi deheek nahi hai..Jab acha waqt aye insaan Jhuk jaye , jaise per ko fal lagte hai, woh nicha ho jata hai maine aaskha ko yehi bola hai himmat nahi harni.👏

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And the worse part is that if you are friends with such cry babies, then you have to act like their mother half the time... unko sambhalo, unke aakhon se aasu pocho, unke dependency issues ko resolve karo...

yawwwnnn 🥱
shantiexpress thumbnail
today episode beginning.. when aashka was in garden.. early morning ..she started crying. why man.. whats her problem.. i can't see relations changing so fast.. to kya bas roneka pura din .. pls yaar nikalo use...😡
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackie

And the worse part is that if you are friends with such cry babies, then you have to act like their mother half the time... unko sambhalo, unke aakhon se aasu pocho, unke dependency issues ko resolve karo...

yawwwnnn 🥱

😆  Even friends get tired of such people after some time. Remember Laugh and the world Laughs with you- Cry and you Cry alone"😃
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aashka is actually upset that why people can't see that people are bitching so much about them ,still they are able to manage friends ,more over she lacks to take stand ,
she was pissed off to see Urvashi after so much back biting about Niketan how come became friendly and so was for Niketan ,he never used to confront Urvashi and now became goody goody
she told Siddhu  Niketan ne aapko yeh kaha ,woh kaha in Raajneeti task.Now in this task she was pissed off with Urvashi.usne yeh kaha woh kaha, she is angry with vrajesh also yahan yeh bola wahan woh bola.

Among all the house mates Delu is chaalaak Bandar Jo saari billiyon ki ladai ka Fayda utha rahi hai .She is every where ,with every one.😉😉
sqk5102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is exactly how i feel. 

i dont know how these people can stand aashka and her crying.  I honestly cannot stand people like her and if i was her true friend and cared about her I would bluntly say the honest truth on how she does not know the real meaning of life and she is not grateful for what she has. 

from this show i figured out one things.. ... that i can never be friends with people like her. 

i surround myself with positive people that take negative things and turn them into positive (people like sidhu ji).  
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I just feel like shaking her and screaming at her to shut up.  

Someone really needs to do this in the house