India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

sidhu ji's last comment

sqk5102 Groupbie
sqk5102
sqk5102

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
in today's episode, when siddhu sir was talking to vrajesh, he talked about how this is what is wrong with the new generation.  They take little things that have no meaning and cry over them.  

i completely agree with this statement which is why I do not like aashka.  if I was in that show I would get so irrritated and just tell what i feel to asshka's face.  
personally I cannot stand people who cry about little things in the world and do not have guts to speak up about whats bothering them.  there are people out there that have it worse, people without a home, food, parents who have to work 2 jobs to support their families and ashka cries over people changing friendships, kitchen utensils, coffee, humilitation, etc.
I just feel like shaking her and screaming at her to shut up.  

please add your thoughts 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

pritamsedzidaPrincess_25jenny-zeebdasTVmonkvibhusharma78Sree.bsector.Rupali.MrManagementtaurusbbgangnamstyleMissChievousblackieSaniya93sarasingh86khamosshhh-Chandramukhi-Nkapoor3Sunshine797shaz2009

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
yeah of all the sidhu's  gyaan vaani .. this seemed very much true .. especially in aashka's case .. god tell her to stop crying at drop of a hat 

Nkapoor3

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Agreed with Siddhu ji too!There are people who have got it worse...what's she flippin always crying about?Urvashi has seen her as more of a friend than she ever has...always backbiting about her but not saying it straight to her face...what the hell is all that about?Half the time I dnt even know what she's crying about as she has to at least cry every 2 hrs of the day.If she wants to be the dominating queen bee that everyone looks up to and follows  around like a herd than that's not the way too go on about it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadsarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Sidhuji's words today.

Hatash hona hi nahi chahiye, asee time dekhe zindagi mein ki tuh sooch bhi nahi sakta, baap ki death hoi parri hai, ghar mein kuch nahi hai, agge kuch dhik nahi raha hai...matlab himat harana, atam gilami ka shikar hona..issilye kehta hun " Keep  your face to the sunshine you will never see the shadow". Zindagi mein chotti se baat pe mayuss hona nahi chahiye. Naujawan pere ki problem hi aaj yeh hai.Itni si taklif atti hai aur dheri Bechara banana , sympathy leke ghumna katteh hi deheek nahi hai..Jab acha waqt aye insaan Jhuk jaye , jaise per ko fal lagte hai, woh nicha ho jata hai maine aaskha ko yehi bola hai himmat nahi harni.Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarun78sedzidaMrManagementcrazy4fawadblackiegangnamstyle-Chandramukhi-

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
And the worse part is that if you are friends with such cry babies, then you have to act like their mother half the time... unko sambhalo, unke aakhon se aasu pocho, unke dependency issues ko resolve karo...

yawwwnnn Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsMehr-ksarasingh86-Chandramukhi-

shantiexpress Senior Member
shantiexpress
shantiexpress

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
today episode beginning.. when aashka was in garden.. early morning ..she started crying. why man.. whats her problem.. i can't see relations changing so fast.. to kya bas roneka pura din .. pls yaar nikalo use...Angry

blackie

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

And the worse part is that if you are friends with such cry babies, then you have to act like their mother half the time... unko sambhalo, unke aakhon se aasu pocho, unke dependency issues ko resolve karo...

yawwwnnn Sleepy

LOL  Even friends get tired of such people after some time. Remember Laugh and the world Laughs with you- Cry and you Cry alone"Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarun78Mehr-kblackie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index