norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone. My heart is extremely heavy with what is going on, and I just had to do something about it. No ideas whether my voice will be heard, but it is worth a try.

I made an account here just so I could get this forward.

I do not know what is going on. No idea whether Barun Sobti is leaving or just taking a break, but I ask you one thing.

If these rumors are true, then I am begging you to give this show a good ending. Just please, dont spoil the memories we have of this show by giving us an unsavory closing. This beautiful show doesn't deserve that, the hard working cast doesn't deserve that, and the vivacious fan base which has turned silent does not deserve that.

It is understandable that all demands cannot be met, but isn't this show made for the purpose of entertainment? For the audience? So when the audience wants something, how can you not give it?

Again, I dont know what is true or untrue. All I want is a good memory of my show. Either Barun chooses to stay back and better the track, or I beseech you to end this show. Please, let us at least enjoy what is left.

Dont ignore this, it is a humble request.

An ardent fan, just like the thousands out there,

-Avinaash

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i made a similar post too. guess they aren't listening
justforuse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
i cant even access forum32
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really like your post and I hope if Barun leaves they give the show the ending it deserves but as far as 4 lions go I would not hold any hopes. They don't really care about the show or us fans, they have lied to us for a while now and been ruining our beautiful show with crap tracks. I hope some one listens to us fans and sorts this mess out.
ManmarziyanTeri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you and I'm glad that you made this post. I'm so annoyed with this and I don't want to jump to conclusions. We don't know what's happening and instead of attempting to believe this that and the next article I've just sort of given up altogether. Starting today I've decided that I will not watch IPK and will create an ending for it in my own head instead of let the horrific ending that I can see approaching Arshi play out in front of my eyes. This is not what I signed up for and I refuse to accept it!

The show has been in a very low state for a while now and just when I thought things were getting better... BAM! All hell breaks lose! So tbh instead of trying to run a train on broken tracks and risk the loss of everything just end it here and be done with it! The fanbase will be happier and the show won't leave a sour taste in our mouths. Because lets face it IPK will loose so many people if it continues without Barun. So why not give what they started so well the respect it deserves and end it on a happy note. 

Shyam is gone, there is not villain except for Sheetal who can easily be dealt with. One week, one maha-episode and seriously things can be wrapped up. Just do it! Just give us all a break and just end the damn show!

In fact give me the link to your post on forum32 and I'll type this comment there too 😊. I'm very frustrated right now 😆.

And good on you for making this post! x
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DropofDew

I completely agree with you and I'm glad that you made this post. I'm so annoyed with this and I don't want to jump to conclusions. We don't know what's happening and instead of attempting to believe this that and the next article I've just sort of given up altogether. Starting today I've decided that I will not watch IPK and will create an ending for it in my own head instead of let the horrific ending that I can see approaching Arshi play out in front of my eyes. This is not what I signed up for and I refuse to accept it!

The show has been in a very low state for a while now and just when I thought things were getting better... BAM! All hell breaks lose! So tbh instead of trying to run a train on broken tracks and risk the loss of everything just end it here and be done with it! The fanbase will be happier and the show won't leave a sour taste in our mouths. Because lets face it IPK will loose so many people if it continues without Barun. So why not give what they started so well the respect it deserves and end it on a happy note. 

Shyam is gone, there is not villain except for Sheetal who can easily be dealt with. One week, one maha-episode and seriously things can be wrapped up. Just do it! Just give us all a break and just end the damn show!

In fact give me the link to your post on forum32 and I'll type this comment there too 😊. I'm very frustrated right now 😆.

And good on you for making this post! x

Thank you so much, but I am on such a permanent low ever since this news. I cant seem to stop being unhappy. What I fail to understand is why they cant they just end it? Clearly they dont want IPK anymore, the attention being given to their new soap [whatever the f**king title is -.-], so why not give it a closing?

I refuse to watch, or even have anything to do with the show if they bring in another replacement for ASR or get a new male lead for her. That is NOT what I signed up for, and I know Im not the only one who says that.

I completely agree. I just dont know what the bloody PH wants.

ManmarziyanTeri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dreamyshadows

Thank you so much, but I am on such a permanent low ever since this news. I cant seem to stop being unhappy. What I fail to understand is why they cant they just end it? Clearly they dont want IPK anymore, the attention being given to their new soap [whatever the f**king title is -.-], so why not give it a closing?

I refuse to watch, or even have anything to do with the show if they bring in another replacement for ASR or get a new male lead for her. That is NOT what I signed up for, and I know Im not the only one who says that.

I completely agree. I just dont know what the bloody PH wants.

Don't be silly 😊 you don't need to say thanks. Aw and I totally get you todays news has really put me in a bad mood too. In fact I had to go shopping and buy stuff to put myself off of the mood :P. Then I had to come back home and take a scorching hot shower! 😆 But I'm good now, I've made my peace with the fact that no one seems to care for the fanbases emotions here. It's pretty clear what we want and after sticking through all of this shows highs and lows it's left me more angry than anything. 

Exactly! Just end it and be done with it! There is no point in continuing to dish out which I quite frankly cannot describe as being anything other than shit! A new lead for Khushi blah blah? W*F? Are you kidding me on? Are the PH blind!
Lol the other show, their new baby! Urgh! They make me sick! I could tell from the day that they started that damn show that IPK was being neglected but I really didn't expect them to stoop this low! 

Ditto! No way am I even giving something like that a chance! This is me done! Until I get clarification I'm recording the current episodes and once I find out only then will I decided if I want to watch them or not. I refuse to be part of the circus act they are trying to give us! We are not dumb idiots that they can feed rubbish to. -_- argh I'm so angry 😆.

I hope you feel better and just do what I'm doing and create your own perfect ending 😉. You write! (I bookmarked one of your FFs btw which I will comment on once I get back into IPK FF land 😛) so write it out hun! You don't need this! 😊

And I've added a comment to your post on forum32. x
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with u...good post hope they hear us
spoorthi thumbnail
agree with u yaar
hope it makes some impact on them,but they are hell adamant ,they wont reply
already sent so many mails since yesterday morning but didn't get any reply from starplus
even i want the show to end from this unbearable torture ,don't want any replacements
Sumuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
I totally agree!!! We have the right to ask for a better track and if barun is leaving, they may as well end the show on the good note like a fiary tale!! And also they should release the DVD for our sake because this is too much already!