Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Fantastic Performance SJ, thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fabyamaas

Groupbie

fabyamaas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I just wanna say and add. that HC acting was mindblowing and touched our hearts... but after his death, i loved SJ expressionscene when she held him,
it felt so real, her cries, anger, heartbreak, torture, seeing her husband, her rock, her confidence only force of power.. dead...
her scream, everything was amazing and justified, she expressed not only her anger and her characters anger but the audiences as well, because i felt exactly the same.
SJ must feel sad seeing an amazing co star leave, and both did amazing job professionally, i just loved it. Poor girl, without Raghav there is no saubhagyavati bhava, she isnt saubhagya whicxh is what she wanted all her life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fasheSritiFanprats233ABBY_JERANElysiaEphemeraSaraa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fantastic Performance SJ, thanks!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neet06

Goldie

neet06

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fabyamaas

I just wanna say and add. that HC acting was mindblowing and touched our hearts... but after his death, i loved SJ expressionscene when she held him,
it felt so real, her cries, anger, heartbreak, torture, seeing her husband, her rock, her confidence only force of power.. dead...
her scream, everything was amazing and justified, she expressed not only her anger and her characters anger but the audiences as well, because i felt exactly the same.
SJ must feel sad seeing an amazing co star leave, and both did amazing job professionally, i just loved it. Poor girl, without Raghav there is no saubhagyavati bhava, she isnt saubhagya whicxh is what she wanted all her life.

I agree with you.. Sriti was simply amazing... Her expressions, her desperation, her helplessness... The way she portrayed her complete breakdown... Amazingly brilliant acting.. I have never really cried watching fiction but today, as I watched the scene, I felt like crying... I could almost feel everything Sia was feeling as if it were my own pain.. And that I think is the hallmark of an extremely talented actor.. Hats off Sriti Jha!!

Both Harshad and Sriti and the characters they played - Raghav and Sia - were par excellence and will live on - in the story they enacted that we shall play and replay and in our hearts forever long... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFanSaraa.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

i cried actually I am still crying.

Sriti Jha simply is the best actess I am ever seeing. Hands down. :((( yeah Sriti was in pain and was sad. I felt it from my heart. she could not digest this all :((

I dont know what to say. I am in tears. Lost my raghav sia :((((

fasheSritiFan

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
I had to stop myself from tearing apart my laptop. I was in so much pain after seeing the episode. Sriti really made me cry in pain, almost as if this was all happening for real.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFan

jasara

jasara

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Wow superb acting it just blew my mind away, The way sriti portrayed the pain and agony of losing someone u love so much was absolutely, i have no words to discribe it ,it seemed so natural to me and it broke my to see Sia so vurnerable and sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFan

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
the HC death scenes in dil se dua

Wowww

Sriti jha is a very under rated actress in Telly I must say

She was tremendous in those scns

She outshone kveer nd hc

I m so glad she got this shw and this shw got so popular inspite of being in a small channel

More than kveer nd hc who r already stars

This shw gave sriti her due

I was dumbstruck the way she acted the last few epis

Wow

Unbelievable

God bless her nd HC

MahinKtweetie19

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.