Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why continue ipk? Please end it, SP! (Page 3)

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suman786

I couldn't agree with you anymore than I do! Your right, and I'm suprised there aren't a hundred people agreeing with your post. I LOVE Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon but maybe it's just time to say Goodbye and that too on a happy note.

I agree with everything you've said the show has shown what they were supposed to, at the begining it became obvious what the main plots would be: ArShi love/hate, Shyaam the cheater, him being exposed infront of everyone, ArShi marriage and how Arnav and Khushi's pasts are linked. This all has been shown, continuing the show now in my opinion will only just leave a sour taste in our mouths and is that what we really want? Wouldn't it be so much better to leave on a happy note with all the cute. lovely and amusing moments between Arnav and Khushi.

Personally I think if  Barun is leaving/quitting whatever you want to believe the show won't be what it was or how we want it to be, and if he is leaving/quiting then he has the full right to do so and I wish him the very best, yes I'll miss seeing him as Arnav like mad but I would prefer if  he is going whether for a break or forever i'd like the show to finish than see him be replaced! No one, and I mean it, can replace him, Barun is and will always be the only Arnav we love to see and that we'll accept. Even if they aren't going to replace him and just bring in another guy into Khushi's life it won't change the way we feel because IPKKND is what it is because of both Barun and Sanaya as ArShi

Now again I agree with you Sanaya is amazing & we love her as Khushi but would it be the same seeing Khushi alone whilst Baruns gone or even with her with another guy? No we won't. They both make ArShi and IPKKND.

Maybe they should have been alert when Akshay and Deepali wanted to leave or maybe when Daljeet said she'd leave. Because once the cast start dropping like flies it probably wouldn't take long for a main lead actor to say the same. I'm not judging anyone here but the shows been on for longer than a year now & they've covered the main storyline, 4Lions also have other new shows on air such as Qubool Hai which is looking promising. I no i'll feel like the world will come to an end if it does end but I felt exactly the same way about Geet and I still love the jodi of Maan & Geet but then IPKKND came on and I love Arnav & Khushi but like I said they have new shows & maybe we'll fall in love with them like we did with IPKKND & Geet. And no I'm not making comparisons I'm just trying to make a point.

Sorry I've gone on & on lol but this has been my latest post, I havent made one in over 6 months I think. Great post & I hope others see what you & me are trying to say because harassing Barun,SP or 4Lions won't solve the issues that have come up infact they are making this forum depressing.

Suman

Thanks for your nice reply! Agree with you completely.  How does it even make sense that the intense love story we have been watching for the last one and a half years suddenly will have a new lead opposite Khushi? The story has run it's course. Why not end it on a high note? Arnav dying or going off with Sheetal and Khushi having a new love interest, like really? Can't even imagine. Even if I stop watching (which I will) after this new entry and Barun's exit, I will always be wondering what are they doing to the love story now, how badly are they ruining it though I won't have the courage to watch it. Please don't do this to us SP and PH. You will gain nothing from this. 

Four lions, I don't know if SP is pressurizing you to continue with the show, but if they are, for once stand up for your creation and defend it. You owe this much to your fans. And, if it is you who want to continue then I would say you more than anyone should know what you have created and given us for last one and half year. Don't take it from us!

Edited by mayuri099 - 08 November 2012 at 8:56pm

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yam29

I support you totally!!!

I mean from all these quitting fiasco and the plot of the show going nowhere.

It's time to end the show, that to on a good note.

I mean, better this way instead of ruining the show to the core and then, end the show.

All of us should agree to this and start a movement to get this to happen. 

Why give it a painful death? Why not end it with beautiful memories?
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiMyLife

Every show has it's ups and downs, and so does this show.  But instead of giving up the true and loyal fans are acting. We support Sobti and Sanaya, and will always, through thick and through tin. That is why we will not give up, we will keep on watching our favorite show!

I appreciate your sentiment that you want to support the actors (though I didn't really get if you are okay with ASR dying or getting replaced). All of us would be very happy if ipk could continue with it's original cast. But, if Barun is leaving, it would be very difficult to accept someone new in khushi's life. Ipk works because of Arshi, as simple as that.

I do want ipk to continue forever (well, at least for a few more months). But, given the current scenario with so many actors quitting including Sobti, do you think it is really wise to continue ipk?

Edited by mayuri099 - 08 November 2012 at 9:02pm
_Maya_ Goldie
_Maya_
_Maya_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Agreed
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suman786

You have the right to think whatever you want, this post wasn't made to cause an argument only to say what we feel.  But you reffering to yourself  and others and 'Loyal fans' makes it sound as if your accusing us who agree that the show should end now as not being that. Yes all shows have ups and downs and they don't all end but these 'Loyal fans' are pissing off a lot of people by going crazy at SP and 4Lions, that too including other fans. They cannot force Barun to stay & if we are true 'loyal' fans then we should respect his decision. This is not us giving up it's us being realistic and wanting to leave with good memories of IPKKND and ArShi. And no one needs to feel threatened by this post or what we are saying because if  4Lions began to listen to everything we said then we wouldnt be asking them to just end the show. Just as other fans which I truly believe they are, are out there are making posts to try save the show some of us are also doing the same but by asking for something else. I didn't mean to offend anyone so if I have. This forum is here for people to share how they think/feel which is what we are doing. This forum is becoming miserable with one bad news after another.

Agreed! Just being realistic here. I don't think it is fair to pressurize Sobti to stay back. The same way I don't believe in pressurizing the PH to bend backward once more. Let all live their lives. Just end ipk in a happy note and leave us with the beautiful memories of ipk. Bas!
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msin

You have summed up our thoughts... We would have no hard feelings.. If the story of Arnav khushi ends on a high note... Please don't ruin our memories ...by getting a new man for khushi...
 We are still emotional..

Yes, the story of ipk has sort of ended. End it with Sarun, and we will just move on. No hard feelings. This idea of getting a new lead for Khushi will simply ruin what we have been watching and cherishing for more than a year now.

Even ppl who are saying it is not fair to end the show just because Barun is leaving, are admitting they themselves will stop watching the show. After all that has happened between Arshi, a new lead for Khushi just won't make sense! Ipk will simply not work without Sarun.

Go to top