Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN SOBTI TAKES A LONG LEAVE OR QUITS! (Page 4)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

Maham i will be the happiest person if they finish  IPK next week...

just wana kick 4rats they suck big time but there is some thing knw as karma

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Joined: 23 October 2008
Posts: 10508

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Karma will haunt us...if it is bad...we will pay for it..believe me...before they used to say in next birth..but we will see in this lifetime only...
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

Karma will haunt us...if it is bad...we will pay for it..believe me...before they used to say in next birth..but we will see in this lifetime only...

just gona support barun sanaya /sarun ! 


Edited by mahamluvsbs - 08 November 2012 at 4:15pm
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 22465

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Why don't they just end this show?? No one is left! Why don't they give it a happy ending other than dragging it??


Makes no sense!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

booglegreen_teaSaraJLViSaRunGoGreenILTHBEB

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Joined: 23 October 2008
Posts: 10508

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I am always SARUN fan ...
 
i will miss SARUN badly.
 
why cant we plead SP to make IPK season 2 with SARUN...
 
we can do that right...
 
with popular demand  SP can  do it...after few months...with new PH.
 
lets asks SP to grant us this wish.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216SaraJL

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Why don't they just end this show?? No one is left! Why don't they give it a happy ending other than dragging it??


Makes no sense!

I seriosuly have no idea whts on gul's mind !

either she wants us to cry and tell sp to shut this sho and then say see we never wanted to end fans made us do OR she will tell oh its barun who ruine d the show .

trust me they are unprofessionals ! ask geet fans 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoGreen

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 12818

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Maham let me vent out out something
4 lions u r such a pathetic ph who dont deserve any show or its star cast specially ipk. Jab apne baby ko grow up karna nahi aata to why bring it at first. See my mother who never create any diff b/w me n my small sis so why u 4 lunatics. Why u 4 pigs r self obssessed with a actor who ditched u 2ice but who can explain u this. I have a gut feeling 4 downmarkets u will regret to ditch the loyal viewers like us n specially ipk n i think in few monts qh will become fizool hai mark my words guys. Just watch out guys god sees everything. Unke house mei darkness nahi always brightess present hoti hai. 4 fucckers just wait n watch .
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Maham let me vent out out something
4 lions u r such a pathetic ph who dont deserve any show or its star cast specially ipk. Jab apne baby ko grow up karna nahi aata to why bring it at first. See my mother who never create any diff b/w me n my small sis so why u 4 lunatics. Why u 4 pigs r self obssessed with a actor who ditched u 2ice but who can explain u this. I have a gut feeling 4 downmarkets u will regret to ditch the loyal viewers like us n specially ipk n i think in few monts qh will become fizool hai mark my words guys. Just watch out guys god sees everything. Unke house mei darkness nahi always brightess present hoti hai. 4 fucckers just wait n watch .

true 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ght_shona_4evr

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun Sobti, a.k.a ASR's English Dialogues!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61

Author: Shahu   Replies: 483   Views: 76317

Shahu 483 76317 19 December 2014 at 11:05am by zayana123
Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: shybabe   Replies: 288   Views: 70558

shybabe 288 70558 21 November 2014 at 7:10am by ArHiLover-x
BARUN SOBTI!!!! AWSOME EXPRESSIONS pics

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 450   Views: 90786

UltimateBarun 450 90786 01 September 2014 at 12:21am by xZoyax
BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)"

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Fleeting.Romei   Replies: 51   Views: 21686

Fleeting.Romei 51 21686 09 July 2013 at 10:16pm by basb

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index