Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

There's more to it than what meets the Eye (Page 5)

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Agree !!!! Something is wrong inside ...He has been forced to say this Gul is under safe ... Hate them for their new show they are playing with our feelings ...
Now everything is clear he is not at fault still some ppl ll blame they ll never change ...

Yes , he is not at fault. Iam sure about that. No PH will ever otherwise disown their own show.
( Even if that was just on FB ) 

We need to keep the pressure mounting on them just like Rima said.

We can do this. We can make it ..let's just have our fingers crossed ..hope for 
the very best.

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
something is bloody wrong and a big time wrong.. i refuse to believe that Barun will say that he is tired and he is not doing justice to the character! REALLY? that man knows what he and ASR means to viewers.. he is well aware of the awards he is getting..where IPKKND doesnt get any award in any other category that man gets the best actor award popular award and he after getting that will say that i am not doing justice? he said he wasnt to give full time to his movie promotion REALLY?Shocked so why did not he give his FULL time to the movie while shooting for it instead kept coming to shoot for the show too he could have left that time and you think that by saying this he will hurt his fans like this purposely as if he doesnt know anything???

let people think whatever they want Unnati!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007Take_That* Unnati *

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg08

This article does not make sense...knowing what little I know of Barun and what little I have seen offscreen in SBS/SBB/etc...the guy cannot sit still for a little while on the sets and they expect us to believe that he will sit at home twiddling his thumbs for "a longish" period of time...unbelievable! As for promoting the movie, even Shahrukh Khan did not promote Jab Tak Hai Jaan for 4 months, who are they trying to kid?

Up until now reading the different post and articles from different people here with sources and PH's source, I was in two minds what to believe...I thought that maybe BS had indeed quit voluntarily because he had other projects/movies in hand and then it would make sense, but if that is not the case then I do not believe for a second that he quit voluntarily...he has everything to lose and nothing to gain by quitting if there are no other projects in his hands.

His movie will release in a few months, so it is in his interest to continue with the show to so as to maintain his popularity and fan base who will be the majority of people to go to the theater to see the movie, not to mention the steady income that the show provides. Do they expect us to believe he will give all this up to sit at home and rest for a "longish" period of time?

And if he needed a break, he could have taken one for a week or two and got some rest -- when we watched the show through 7 weeks of his absence, we could certainly do so for a week or two...and no one in TV takes a "longish break", I do not hear stars of other shows that have gone on for 3-4 years taking "longish breaks". It is clear he was asked to say all this so as fans do not take out their anger on those responsible for his exit, lets not forget he is still under contract with SP and they would not want their show to suffer at any cost if they intend to continue it.

And also notice when asked about the track, his response is not about the track but his character, so what does that indicate?

Not to say the least the PH's shenanigans...why would they release that rant on their website about nothing left in the show when they must have known what a hue and cry news of Barun's leave would create and that too just a few weeks back...makes me question the PH's intentions

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind after this article that he is being forced out, none whatsoever.
Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyaaraarnav

Originally posted by sg08

This article does not make sense...knowing what little I know of Barun and what little I have seen offscreen in SBS/SBB/etc...the guy cannot sit still for a little while on the sets and they expect us to believe that he will sit at home twiddling his thumbs for "a longish" period of time...unbelievable! As for promoting the movie, even Shahrukh Khan did not promote Jab Tak Hai Jaan for 4 months, who are they trying to kid?

Up until now reading the different post and articles from different people here with sources and PH's source, I was in two minds what to believe...I thought that maybe BS had indeed quit voluntarily because he had other projects/movies in hand and then it would make sense, but if that is not the case then I do not believe for a second that he quit voluntarily...he has everything to lose and nothing to gain by quitting if there are no other projects in his hands.

His movie will release in a few months, so it is in his interest to continue with the show to so as to maintain his popularity and fan base who will be the majority of people to go to the theater to see the movie, not to mention the steady income that the show provides. Do they expect us to believe he will give all this up to sit at home and rest for a "longish" period of time?

And if he needed a break, he could have taken one for a week or two and got some rest -- when we watched the show through 7 weeks of his absence, we could certainly do so for a week or two...and no one in TV takes a "longish break", I do not hear stars of other shows that have gone on for 3-4 years taking "longish breaks". It is clear he was asked to say all this so as fans do not take out their anger on those responsible for his exit, lets not forget he is still under contract with SP and they would not want their show to suffer at any cost if they intend to continue it.

And also notice when asked about the track, his response is not about the track but his character, so what does that indicate?

Not to say the least the PH's shenanigans...why would they release that rant on their website about nothing left in the show when they must have known what a hue and cry news of Barun's leave would create and that too just a few weeks back...makes me question the PH's intentions

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind after this article that he is being forced out, none whatsoever.
superb yaar can i post this one seperately pls
Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

I agree, there is much more to this behind the scenes, I feel sorry for Barun, on one hand they are making him say break and on the other hand articles about a replacement? It's pathetic and I just think they've made such a mess of it all, my brain and heart are numb at this point.

Totally agreed something is fishy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Kuchh toh gadbad hai...

Go to top