Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

There's more to it than what meets the Eye (Page 3)

Nibelungenlied Senior Member
Nibelungenlied
Nibelungenlied

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
@Unnati: Well said. you know, I have been having the same thought in my head. The character was just too strong and powerful, one of the best in the reel world and of course, Barun was so phenomenal bringing the character to life, no wonder it created history in the reel world. The character she created would definitely be superior to any other she would create in the future, all due to the perfect portrayal by barun. What you have quoted, I completely agree.

No wonder, for the past few months, it is so clear that the character of ASR was being diluted until a point now, where it is almost unrecognizable from the powerhouse we were introduced to on June 6, 2011. Of course, I mean the character ASR, Barun has always been splendid.

I cannot bear to watch if Arnav is not around. I cannot even think of another person playing Arnav. It is indeed a very sad end to one of the most beautiful beginnings on screen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaSaraJLPyaaraarnav* Unnati *MrDarcyfan

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
My dought not pointing any particular actor ...

Gul wants the character of ASR into her new baby...so she diluted the ASR character...just my POV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

titalia* Unnati *MrDarcyfan

mbibi Senior Member
mbibi
mbibi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Sometimes in life you have to take a stand and honestly Barun should. I know, I know, he is under pressure, but he knows how much his fans love him. If I was him I would say, ''No PH, my fans deserve to know the truth'' eff that nonsense and be straight forward with us. Because either way chaos has already erupted. And 4Lions deserve to be set on fire. Nuff said.

I totally agree...if he is going to leave the show already or if he knows he wont be a part of it as per the estimated upcoming track, what does he have to loose by speaking up? Just say the truth and it will settle the entire matter... KHair...we dont know what is going on behind the scenes and we dont know his or anyone's position for the matter...lets just hope this gets some type resolution soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaDalmuthuya* Unnati *MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Highly suspect statements coming out! Why would he say he is not doing justice to the role?? That is utter nonsense! More like the role has been tampered with! Since this Shitty track was introduced, it seems they have tried to mess with the ASR character too much!

We can't let those 4 Liars get away with this! If BS just wanted to quit to sign a movie or just for his health it would have been made clear before! All these statements of a break are indicating internal politics! I sincerely hope that SP are able to do something!

Barun will face endless questions in the UK! It won't be the relaxing trip he wants for sure! Lack of proper parallel tracks means it is hard for leads on this show to even take breaks! They don't have a bank of episodes! If they did BS could take a few weeks off and come back without issue!

I blame the PH coz this many actors will not quit if the PH was acting right! Abhaas was exited without doing proper justice to the whole Shyam track. Akshay and Deepali have quit and those characters are exiting the show on pretext of moving overseas! Mama is said to be overseas already!

Now it is BS! Daljeet has not been seen in days! Something is wrong! Very wrong! SP need to intervene and resolve the issues and give the show a fitting End if they can't get everything sorted! Or give the show to another producer!

This show cannot go on with another Male lead. That much is very very clear! It will never fly! SP need to do something or people will boycott them!

4 Liars should worry as well! Their new baby may not get an audience after what they have done to IPK and it's actors!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 08 November 2012 at 5:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaSaraJLSatinaPyaaraarnavDarlingSarunViSaRunsunflower52* Unnati *GoGreenKulfiBai

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaraJLDalmuthuyaKulfiBai* Unnati *

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I agree.. There is something fishy..why would Barun quit if does not have any offers on hand and his movie is releasing only in march.. Why would he take a chance before his movie is released..ASR is one of , if not best male character on TV..why would he chuck it..he is forced to quit.
This is definitely Gul's dirty games. She better rot in hell..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnav* Unnati *

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I agree
secondly Barun has not given any interview till now to any media. These are not his words!! It is Barun not Varun
Barun will never say I am tired..first line he said" I am not doing justice to the role"  and last line he is saying people loving him and his character..Fisshy
This article is fake...as per as I know he has not given any such interview to media only he spoke to Nadia.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaPyaaraarnav* Unnati *

sg08 IF-Dazzler
sg08
sg08

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
This article does not make sense...knowing what little I know of Barun and what little I have seen offscreen in SBS/SBB/etc...the guy cannot sit still for a little while on the sets and they expect us to believe that he will sit at home twiddling his thumbs for "a longish" period of time...unbelievable! As for promoting the movie, even Shahrukh Khan did not promote Jab Tak Hai Jaan for 4 months, who are they trying to kid?

Up until now reading the different post and articles from different people here with sources and PH's source, I was in two minds what to believe...I thought that maybe BS had indeed quit voluntarily because he had other projects/movies in hand and then it would make sense, but if that is not the case then I do not believe for a second that he quit voluntarily...he has everything to lose and nothing to gain by quitting if there are no other projects in his hands.

His movie will release in a few months, so it is in his interest to continue with the show to so as to maintain his popularity and fan base who will be the majority of people to go to the theater to see the movie, not to mention the steady income that the show provides. Do they expect us to believe he will give all this up to sit at home and rest for a "longish" period of time?

And if he needed a break, he could have taken one for a week or two and got some rest -- when we watched the show through 7 weeks of his absence, we could certainly do so for a week or two...and no one in TV takes a "longish break", I do not hear stars of other shows that have gone on for 3-4 years taking "longish breaks". It is clear he was asked to say all this so as fans do not take out their anger on those responsible for his exit, lets not forget he is still under contract with SP and they would not want their show to suffer at any cost if they intend to continue it.

And also notice when asked about the track, his response is not about the track but his character, so what does that indicate?

Not to say the least the PH's shenanigans...why would they release that rant on their website about nothing left in the show when they must have known what a hue and cry news of Barun's leave would create and that too just a few weeks back...makes me question the PH's intentions

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind after this article that he is being forced out, none whatsoever.

PyaaraarnavSatinaTake_That* Unnati *

Go to top