Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

There's more to it than what meets the Eye (Page 2)

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

I agree, there is much more to this behind the scenes, I feel sorry for Barun, on one hand they are making him say break and on the other hand articles about a replacement? It's pathetic and I just think they've made such a mess of it all, my brain and heart are numb at this point.

Who knew there would be such politics played behind the screen ? who knew this would be the fate of such a marvellous show & couple like IPK & ArHi ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you.
 Barun knows very well how popular he is as ASR and he is getting all the accolades for the role of ASRr. Gul made him to quit by ruining ASR's character.
How cum a PH disown their own show
People should boycott Gul, 4 Lions and all of their shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnav* Unnati *

arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I agree
but i think that if Barun leaves they should just end the show on a happy note
viewers won't be unhappy, yes they will miss their show, but atleast it's better than seeing a new entry in Khushi's life. It will be werid if khushi has a love story with the new guy
then what was the point of the remaariage and all that they have been through

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaPyaaraarnav* Unnati *

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

I agree, there is much more to this behind the scenes, I feel sorry for Barun, on one hand they are making him say break and on the other hand articles about a replacement? It's pathetic and I just think they've made such a mess of it all, my brain and heart are numb at this point.

Who knew there would be such politics played behind the screen ? who knew this would be the fate of such a marvellous show & couple like IPK & ArHi ?

Exactly, who knew? I guess if we'd have known then we might hav thought twice but then I also can't bring myself to regret the day I flicked channels and saw that 4th promo, these characters brought me so much happiness, they just touched my heart! I guess the only thing that I regret is getting so emotionally attached to it that now the thought of someone else playing (or trying to play) ASR chills me and the thought of someone else opposite Sanaya/Khushi sickens me Ouch

I'm at a loss to how this all happened.

Asma x

Edited by anjaani07 - 08 November 2012 at 3:33pm

NibelungenliedAce11* Unnati *

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
sadly there is always more to what meets the eye...

what i don't really get is, WHY is he taking a break? for what? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

titalia

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Exactly, who knew? I guess if we'd have known then we might hav thought twice but then I also can't bring myself to regret the day I flicked channels and saw that 4th promo, these characters brought me so much happiness, they just touched my heart! I guess the only thing that I regret is getting so emotionally attached to it that now the thought of someone else playing (or trying to play) ASR chills me and the thought of someone else opposite Sanaya/Khushi sickens me Ouch

Asma x

Same here Asma . I don't regret a single moment in IPK that I've watched it now. Who could forget the sizziling love-hate chemistry they shared during the La days ,when she was around. The chemistry was magnetic. Every episode until now has brought a smile to my face..some even tears of joy & some tears not able to control my laughter during their nok jokes.

We all craved for a Rabba ve every single day & that new painful version of RV during Khushi's suicide attempt was divine.. will we ever get to hear that now ? & get ArHi back ? Ouch

I feel so bad today to even think Khushi being paired opposite someone else other than my Arnav.

Edited by * Unnati * - 08 November 2012 at 3:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NibelungenliedPyaaraarnavanjaani07muffins2waffles

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

[/DIV]

Asma x

[DIV]
Same here Asma . I don't regret a single moment in IPK that I've watched it now. Who could forget the sizziling love-hate chemistry they shared during the La days ,when she was around. The chemistry was magnetic. Every episode until now has brought a smile to my face..some even tears of joy & some tears not able to control my laughter during their nok jokes.

We all craved for a Rabba ve every single day & that new painful version of RV during Khushi's suicide attempt was divine.. will we ever get to hear that now ? & get ArHi back ?Ouch

I feel so bad today to even think Khushi being paired opposite someone else other than my Arnav.

Feel exactly the same, it's unbearable. I don't regret a second of it either, for me SaRun are ArHi and that's it, if they try to replace ASR it'll be like an open wound for me, just unthinkable!

Asma Hug

NibelungenliedPyaaraarnav* Unnati *

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Something's wrong..so much speculation and so many quotes from Barun that seem like they're not from his mouth. I'm so confused, upset, and numb at this point!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NibelungenliedPyaaraarnavkadi9anjaani07* Unnati *

Go to top