Watching old epi bt it hurts... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with u whole heartedly^^^^

I may not watch the show until this track is going on..

But i never will stop writing my usual doze of romantic OSs and update my work😆
Same here.
It hurts too much...
It hurts a lot why does this always happen to us?
I understand...even i thought of watching old episodes but right now I don't think I can...
I am scared to watch any emotional scene for fear that I will break down !!
I'm so so so sad right now and I know nobody will understand but our forum. barun and IPKKND has gotten me through such tough times. I wish he knew how much he meant to us and what an affect the show has on us.
That is what I'm going through I had never imagined that a show will become my life but IPKKND has that magic and seeing it fall apart like that is just unbearable
Im doing the exact same thing... I never knew one show could become such a significant part of my life... Watching the old epis now is heartbreaking :(.. Praying for a miracle!!!!
am just like you!!! i'm full on in exams period right now and in between my revision I like to watch old episodes! but since the news of Barun leaving were out, I'm unable to do so as tears start to form in my eyes! i get so sad watching those episodes when at a time these episodes used to cheer me up and bring a huge smile to my face!
please let's stop Barun from leaving!
am sooo addicted to IPKKND and ARSHI!
I agree... I watched old episode scenes and as amazing as they were.. because of the current drama/situation the show and actors are going through, honestly I had no heart to watch more. :(