India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Rati & Rithvik Host_ZeeKiBeesviDiwali

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Hey, Guys. Not too sure if this article was posted, so thought of posting it.

Rithvik Dhanjani and Rati Pandey to host "Zee Ki Beesvi Diwali"

As Zee TV completes 20 glorious years of entertaining India this year, viewers are in for a BIG dhamaka during the festival of lights. The entertainment extravaganza slated to air at 8 PM on Saturday, November 10 will be packed with some smashing dance performances by the most popular Zee stars, a group act by the brat-pack of DID l'il Masters, songs by Sa Re Ga Ma Pa's most beloved singers and comedy gags that will make you guffaw! Watch your favorite actors enjoy the festive fireworks, exchange gifts, gorge on mithai and try their hand at rangoli at 'Zee Ki Beesvi Diwali'.

At the shoot of this exciting Diwali special, the LIVE audience in the studio sat stunned as the brilliantly gifted kids of DID L'il Masters showcased the 8 avatars of Goddess Lakshmi in a splendid Lakhsmi Poojan act. Beyond her role as the anchor of the evening, Rati Pandey surprised her fans with an energetic jig to 'Radha on the Dance Floor'(Can't wait for that).  A natural at dancing, Rithvik Dhanjani sent the crowd into a frenzy as he broke a glass on his head and brought the house down with his Punjabi moves to Honey Singh's 'Main Sharaabi'. Ashish Sharma, who plays Ranveer in Rab Se Sohna Isshq, had women going weak in the knees as he danced to Naache Re Madhubala. The three heartthrobs also got together and pulled off a very stylish 'Slo-Mo' act la Raghav aka Crockroaz of Dance India Dance fame. The light air of camaraderie and flirting between hosts Rithvik and Rati had the audience in splits. The energy in the studio shot through the roof as all the Zee stars present emerged on stage with sparklers in their hands and distributed sweets amongst the crowd.

Speaking of Zee Ki Beesvi Diwali, Rithvik Dhanjani said, "I am extremely glad that Zee TV has given me the opportunity to come forth as an anchor at the Diwali special. My fans have appreciated me as an actor and a dancer, now they'll see me as a show host for the very first time. I'm sure they'll love the show as a whole. There's so much to look forward to … a lot of song and dance, moments of madness and masti … and above all, the warm celebratory spirit of Diwali. Here's wishing Zee TV's viewers a very Happy Diwali."

Celebrate Diwali with your favorite Zee TV stars at 8 PM on Saturday, November 10, only on Zee TV.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanmark-mayurgopi06mygaby.FALTU.....vula_kv....prachidewJ.LO-PD-krishnaria.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
i am eagerly waiting for this program Day Dreaming

thanks for sharing Smile
hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
thanks
riyakhan Goldie