Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

USELESS CHARACTERS

Aussie_1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

There's heaps such as anita and harshini...but does anyone remember anita's mother??....they wasted a whole 10mins on showing slow-mo scenes of her getting out of bed and her mota badhan..when they could have easily satisified the hunger of our eyes by showing angad.😊

and teddy...where has he gone to? the land of fluff??πŸ˜• ...ekta realli needs to organise the key players in the serial and needs to cut out crap to make this a good serial....i mean its a good serial (coz of angad...and angad alone....thats why i pay my rip-off sony tv bills..or else i would'nt pay)...but the introduction of lame people needs to be kept to a minimum.

am i missing out on any other useless characters??..oh yes angad's 2nd cousin....please explain....πŸ˜†...she only came on one show....🀒

Edited by Aussie_1 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

totally agreeeeee!!!!!1  i have 2 beg my mom to keep sony and z ee. She likes astitva sindoor and kareena! the bad aprt is tat sindoor coems at the same time as kyph and i cant watch kyph til the next day cuz i record the episode tat comes at night

Aussie_1 thumbnail

realli??? oh damnnn

well luckily in australia sindoor comes at 7:30pm and kyph comes at 8:00pm.

indiantv thumbnail

I was thinking of Teddy couple of day's ago.. but than thought it might be the classic "Butler Did IT"..   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I did not see the other characters.. have not watched all the shows.. started watching taped version reg. from the the show when Kripa admited her love to Angad..

Edited by indiantv - 18 years ago
evil_eyes_ thumbnail
totally agree wit u guyz.. exta really needs to organise her characters....seriously.. gawd.. she is really bat at organising things..she sure shud take some organising lessons from someone..πŸ˜†
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😭you guys are right but what is the use of harshini she has been side lined completely poor girl😭
chillyflakes thumbnail

The most useless character in KYPH

• Anu Mallik
  • Harshini
  • Dilip
  • Teddy
  • Dadi's maid
  • Aaliyah
  • Anita
  • Naina

.........Infact everyone except Angad, Kripa, Prithvi and Dadi! And yeah Mannan also!

Cheers,

Chilly

Aussie_1 thumbnail
don't forget teddy's crush...aka dadi's maid πŸ˜•
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
agree with Chilly...plus i also think that they should show more of angad n kripa like they showed in last episode..it was awesome...loved it! I also cant watch the show at first time, coz Kasauti zindagi ki comes at the same time and my family is so fond of it, they wont leave it for me becoz majority is authority...so have to wait till the repeat episode comes! 😭 Edited by IMP TNG - 18 years ago
kool*kariya* thumbnail

i liked teddy.....he was the first one who was kind and sweet to kirpa...............he could have had along track...................ekta is soooooooooo damn annoying😑

kariya!!!!