Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

RP 5# ||Chat Thead|| (Page 85)

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
don't kill me gals i am practicing font nd color 
when i used pink colr it's not working then i changed to green and it's workingConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAneesahxx--Saina--xxAqeelahxx

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
                                                                     Credit : SaraPari

7th Feb marks a very special day for us as it is the birthday of a truly special person who is none other than Ankita Sharma

Happy Birthday Ankita

Ankita's television career began with her essaying the character of Ratna Singh in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo on Zee TV.However, Ankita gained much popularity and recognition when she played lead role Sanchi Jaiswal in Sony Tv's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. Her portrayal of Sanchi, a seedhi saadhi simple and responsible housewife was so endearing and won her great accolades and won many hearts across the globe. Ankita is a versatile actress who is gifted with very beautiful and expressive eyes and she emotes brilliantly through them.Her strong screen presence and power packed performance is always a delight to watch.

Credit : Ahlem

Ankita continued her journey by accepting the role of Manpreet Singh Dhillon aka Preeto in Imagine TV's Saware Sabke Sapne Preeto. She aced the bubbly,chirpy,chatar patar sher singh preeto character with such conviction that left lasting imprint in our minds. Ankita is a brilliant and a very fine actress who does marvels even with the most ordinary of scenes. Preeto character was a very different character from the one she already played but Ankita pulled it off beyond doubt with her natural acting abilities and convinced that the character was written only for her. 

credit : Sarapari

credit : Ahlem

Preeto show ended abruptly leaving many hearts crushed but her acting ability didn't go unnoticed as she bagged a role in Amrit Manthan as Nimrit within a very short span.It was a challenging role for her to do the New face of Nimrit in many aspects as she had to live up to the expectations of many viewers and also has to carry over from Dimple Jhangiani who played the original Nimrit with applause .With continuous hard work, sheer dedication along with immense talent Ankita was able to earn admiration and appreciation from the viewers who accepted her with open hearts. Recently the story took a leap and Ankita will be seen playing a mother to a seven year old for the first time.

credit : sarapari 

Few Facts about Ankita

.Ankita was a dance teacher before she ventured into acting.

credit :Anasuya

.Ankita's favourite Bollywood actor is Salman Khan.

credit :Nirmal
.Ankita was nominated along with Barun for India Ne Bana Di Jodi.

credit :Jhanvi

.Ankita has two pet dogs Jerry and Sherry which she is very fond of.

credit :Nirmal

Ankita - You have come a very long way and have shown tremendous maturity and development in acting skills and expressions.You have grown leaps and bounds over the years and here's wishing you a very Happy Wish you a very Happy, Wonderful,  Joyous, Amazing , Fantabulous birthday on behalf of all the lovely members of Amrit Manthan forum and may happiness come knocking on your door.

PartyHAPPY BIRTHDAY ANKITA Party

happy birthday greetings facebook 

*Special thanks to Ahlem for her contribution in helping me creating this page. Thanks to Sara, Anasuya di , Nirmal, Jhanvi, Rihab for their Sigs/Videos.

Now keep your wishes coming and maintain peace as always Smile

Edited by --Saina-- - 06 February 2013 at 2:06am

xxAneesahxxRaj_preetxxAqeelahxx

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_preet

Originally posted by --Saina--

hi all - how r you all?

even i like the bad RK..he became tooo goood  now a daysSmile ..

i found the chemistry sizzling when he had grey shades ..now it is cute but not passionate as before

Sheesh , feels like Ii am supporting evil ...

Not sure of TRP's..heard AM got 2. but not sure...
I am not watching any shows ecept MB and Pyaar ka dard..Watched AM till the grand re-union they had and it was nice but not watching after the leap..I only wanted to see till the hero knows that girl is none othan than his wife ...

I want to watch Nach baliye ..I love Ravi and sargun of all

Hi saina h r u?? Smile
RK & Biwi rocks than Rishu & Madhu LOL agree when RK was gray the chemistry was sizzling hot & now it's cute ...ballu entered na so i think RK will be back with his attitude ...story is running like jet speed i think there is great story line in cv's mind 

I am watching only MB and sometimes Junoon for Adi but i am Junoon forumSmile wish Adi nd Anki shows will get good trps ..they both are talented actors 
yeah looks like all shows got good TRP's Big smile

RK still has attitude and he was so cute yesterdayEmbarrassed during wife and husband eating saag waala scene..

Ballu enteredLOL..can't wait to watch RK to protect his biwi from this evil

Seriously the story is running jet speed , not sure what's in store next but hope it will be all good.
i never expected the misunderstanding between rk and Madhu will end so soon afer the confession scene when rk was angry that madhu did not leave with him..loving the fast track

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Hi Saina

I like purana rk too ... new one okay too but too nicey
par koi baat nahi ... i like when he teases madhu hehe

and nach baliya i saw abt that on sbb , i like Jay :)

me too love him , he is too cute and he still has attitude Embarrassed 

I like Jay too but i don't like his wife Mahi muchConfused..hope i change my opinion on her during the showSmile

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
yesterday , i watched all Rajpreet scenes on you tube and it kinda refreshed all old memories ...sigh

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Remember this scene..aww miss them all ..

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

lol Meenu , You became font queen ...

Merry christmas alll

font queen hehheheLOL

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Remember this scene..aww miss them all ..

each nd every SSSP scenes were beautiful i know beautiful is small word
 missed every one always there is special place in my heart to Rajpreet & SSSP family ..why not they again start with same story line in colors or some good channel 
and you are right saina when i watch SSSP scenes my mind too refreshed and it brings smile in my face it's like a medicine ...actually in serials mostly every one like hero & heroin scenes bt in this show we love individual scenes of leads too ...Rajbeer with frnds preeto with sisters how beautiful they showed it and when Rajpreet come in one frame uff no words they are outstanding  

Go to top