Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

RP 5# ||Chat Thead|| (Page 69)

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

this article of anas and rati...i wonder what rati has to say..no she will not speak anything about personal life..know her very wellLOL tellychakkar pata nahi Rati ke paas kyun nahi gayi..gaye hote toh unki band baj jathi..ROFL
As reported by Tellychakkar.com, Anas Rashid aka Suraj of Diya Aur Baati, was offered Star Plus' grand reality show Nach Baliye with Rati Pandey. However, he declined the offer.

Well, are you wondering why? So did we, till our source whispered something in our ears.

"Though Anas had been offered the show he refused to do it as he feels that Rati and his relationship is not that of a husband and wife. And if he participates in a show that is made for couples, then he better be there with his life partner."

So does this mean that all the rumours about Anas and Rati dating each other are actually true?

Let's see what Anas has to say'

"Yes, I declined the offer as I cannot expose someone's personal life in public till she is my wife," said Anas. He further went on to share an anecdote, "My sister was engaged a few years ago and my Jijaji now, had once bumped into me at a restaurant before their wedding. I was happy to meet him then, so when I got back, I narrated the incident to my family and in my narration, I addressed him as Jijaji though he wasn't married to my sister then.

"My uncle pointed out to me that I cannot call him Jijaji till my sister gets married to him. I somehow still have his words in my mind. So, till a relationship is not concrete, one must not give it a name."

What would you call your relationship with Rati? "See, since we are family friends, we have been together, struggled together and stood by each other's side. Yes, we do have a bonding and I do not mind what you call it. Since, today, both of us are seen on TV, people are talking about us."

Well, looks like there's some fire there! ]]

Oh dear , well i was wondering why anas and his co star came to hug her on ITA
now i know their family friends, what is media problem ... they are more than friends maybe ?? compliacted you can call it , Anas shouls have said we're just good friends that's all !LOL

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_preet

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

nice one both are looking good nd full joy mood
Suku inserted her fingers into his mouthWink
Viv is so cuteDay Dreaming

I know na so cute , i think it just rumours that they not getting well ... look at these
yahh he is so cute babyTongue

they are so friendly in this one Media can do any thing Desna ..because in the radio intw Viv said if PKEYK season 2 starts then he is 1st happiest person ..if they both have prob then how he will say it

because of media we didn't get Adi & Anki intw too some media don't have job they jst link up the actors ...and at end we affected because of them ..now also i feel bad i jst missed Adita intw ..they are soo friendly in KC intw video and  Adi called Anki as madam too aww it's cute

yahh darn these media people ... yeah they just like to make up things for gossip ... Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preet

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

@ Meenu

I saw the epi , it was just fab !! Rishbala kiss Blushing it was all going good , was a good epi but coz of deepali kamini ... but i agree with Madhu
she can't leave family she made so much promises and she can't run away now ... this is first time me agreeing with Madhu and not my Rishab LOL i think the thing good about this serial is rishbala scenes , and we will get many more :)

Both Vivian & Drashti doing good job in their roles :)
i like hum hain deewane sequence , touches my heart ...

past is past PKYEK was about each character thing about that was i didn't like Abhay being linked with other girls but it was to make Piya stay away from him , he was linked with many and even panchi (Vahbz) and Pia same she was with Kabir then Jay ... just didn't like the link up

Hope same doesn't happen with Rishbala , i don't want misunderstandings , really won't like it then ... and i don't want to see jealous RK and in pain ... baby :)

Okay going on to much here ... Bye darling Vivian/Abhay/Rishab
Love you so much hehe ...

I'm always dreaming about him , day dreaming LOL

Okay Bye Guys will try to come tomz :) x
Yes Rishbala kiss Blushingthey both said they don't do romantic scenes hehehLOL but this is all enough for usEmbarrassed
 ok i agree madhu is not wrong but RK is also not at all wrong ..if a person is in RK state every one do like that only because he was alredy a love failure and the way he is thinking is 100 % correct ..i want Madhu to give her hand and then tell him abt that she have some responsibility to finish after that we will go ..
here no one are wrong but i felt more bad for RKOuch yeah VD nd DD both are doing grt job as Rishbala ..i too loved the hum hai deewani i downloaded that one Big smile  Don't want jealous RK if it is nok-jhok then ok but don't want serious Jealous because Madhu is sriff RK ka BiwiWink nd i know if anyone come near to her he throws them from his top floor of the building LOL

and Aquee when it comes to Abhiya u forget everything nd same thing when it's come to Rajpreet i too forget like youWink... in Junoon forum i am talking about Rajpreet nd Sneha saying don't talk abt RajpreetLOL

Yahh your right , she should spill out her probz to him and he should also share , after all he does call her biwiLOL yeah i got hum hain deewane on my phone too Smile

yeah your right i really do like madhubala and rishbala even madhu is okay for me i find her nice, but when i go watch Abhiya , you know old memories come flowing back and that feeling i used to get when i watched PKYEK , it is not same for MB ... i dunno why ...
i think if i compare then it is PKYEK first , but drama's both were good , i think MB storyline is great ... yeah coz you love Rajpreet jodi maybe more than Mithvi ... i think ur prob feel same for rajpreet as i do for Abhiya par kya karein ... everything has to move on

Raj_preet

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Desna check my comment in Abhiya anniversary thread it is on 23 page nd 2nd comment is mine
hahhah i mentioned abt u also check itLOL

Okay Meenu will check , really hehe thanks Tongue

Raj_preet

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Aqueelah there is one thing common in VD costars Suku nd DD
guess

ermmm they both have curly hair naturally ?LOL

sorry if am wrong ... that all i could think of ... or both single ??

Raj_preet

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

see here we are talking about everything 
if this forum is not there then how
i will miss this forum nd evryoneCry
why there is no Rajpree/Adita fan pageCry
sneha then what abt ur SS Cry

is this about off air shows forum closing ?
some one in PKYEK were on about that too and that they want every1 to keep forum opened so make it active ... i really don't want this too close coz your all my freinds and i like chatting here and PKYEK forum coz i love that so much and abhiya ... how will we remember abhiya then and ur rajpreet ...

Raj_preet

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
sorry i didn't come on weekends , my cousin tookmy laptop so i can't come on as much as before, i will try begging for this laptop ... LOL
but mine is gone for a week or so ... but will try to come if no1 is occupying the laptop hehe ...

Raj_preet

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3344390&TPN=34&#71860898

@ Meenu

aww thanks for comment in PKYEK thread !!
was sweet Lol

hope you do love to listen !! if i go on too much do tell me LOL

Raj_preet

Go to top