RP 5# ||Chat Thead|| (Page 56)

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_preet

Originally posted by Ahlem

I am sad for Ankita Sharma:

We see TV actors enjoying all the popularity and trappings which come with the job. However there is a flip side to everything. Lead stars of daily show don't even have time to fall sick which is a routine with every human.

The latest victim to fall sick is Ankita Sharma of Amrit Manthan. The poor Delhi kikudi, who first came into prominence with the ill-fated Imagine TV show Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto, is now afflicted with a severe bout of viral infection. She has fever, cough, cold and accompanying body pain.

We spoke to Ankita today and the poor thing did seem quite down. However, she is still shooting ," Unfortunately, I have not got leave. Along with heavy doses of medicine, I am fighting back with my will power, " quips this chirpy and brave actress.

Her voice was different due to sore throat in her scene with Tej and also while doing the interview for SBS..Ankita is really professional.as being lead  her screenpresence is needed in the show...

Get well soon Ankita ...

You can notice that in today episode and her voice:
http://faltulinks.info/youtube.php?id=I4NBcQH6M1s

and

http://faltulinks.info/youtube.php?id=EX_8wk0iazg

Oh My Anki get well soon
there is a commitment in her work
thanks for sharing Ahlem
aww i hope ankita gets well soon..
huh AM cvs bhi na cant they just drag the show and give anki break...tv shows Cvs or channel cvs behave as if they dont know how to drag a show and give the actor a break when they are so sickOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preetAhlemxxAqeelahxx

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

My fav shows SSSP nd  MB in both shows there was a heartbreak after confession ...why?LOL

What happen do not understand? is MB show stooped ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preetxxAqeelahxx

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

We see TV actors enjoying all the popularity and trappings which come with the job. However there is a flip side to everything. Lead stars of daily show don't even have time to fall sick which is a routine with every human.

The latest victim to fall sick is Ankita Sharma of Amrit Manthan. The poor Delhi kikudi, who first came into prominence with the ill-fated Imagine TV show Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto, is now afflicted with a severe bout of viral infection. She has fever, cough, cold and accompanying body pain.

We spoke to Ankita today and the poor thing did seem quite down. However, she is still shooting ," Unfortunately, I have not got leave. Along with heavy doses of medicine, I am fighting back with my will power, " quips this chirpy and brave actress.

Her voice was different due to sore throat in her scene with Tej and also while doing the interview for SBS..Ankita is really professional.as being lead  her screenpresence is needed in the show...

Get well soon Ankita ...

and

Oh My Anki get well soon
there is a commitment in her work
thanks for sharing Ahlem
aww i hope ankita gets well soon..
huh AM cvs bhi na cant they just drag the show and give anki break...tv shows Cvs or channel cvs behave as if they dont know how to drag a show and give the actor a break when they are so sickOuch
They can not give her break... because there are Wedding..As the show was on its high point with Agam..Nimrit reunion..wedding.. it was difficult for her to get a leave..her voice was different  in the wedding scenes yesterday due to sore throat with cough..

Edited by Ahlem - 14 December 2012 at 11:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preetxxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Meenu you should skip through PKYEK epi
they are really good and you get so addicted ... and it funny aswell hehe
i jst want to know that story it seems diff how many episodes are there??
but  hard to watch all in net and that too with my super fast internet it takes 5yrsLOL

erm around 300 i think ... just skip through bits hehe ... don't watch all
or maybe just watch love scenes Embarrassed
300 only i think there are many episodes ...so it's like SSSP Preeto also aroung 250 like that 

but wow vivu got very gud popularity with his 1st show(as a hero ..sana told me PKYEK is not his 1st one but as hero this is his 1st so for people this is 1st i thinkWink) that too 300 episodes something is there in this guy ...now i am totally in RK's world of course viv's world Embarrassed

recently i read Vivian intw what he said in that one is he is the 1st one played a vampire char in television nd he is the one playing superstar char... that's really grt he is trendsetter Clap i don't n much about Abhay but RK char is just wow nd i am clean bowled Embarrassed

hehe yahh i think it is around that much hehe unless am just counting love scenes lolLOL
must be 200 ish ... but it was only on for abt a year same as geet ... i didn't like it to end soon
was very sad and i like Abhay more than RK to be honest Embarrassed maybe coz i just fell in love with him then hehe LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preet

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

OMG MB Precap i am dead Dead
how are you Aqueelah/Saina???LOL
Rishbala are very close... i am repeatedly watching the precap
uff can't handle 

Haha really i need to watch yday and todays epi Lol
heyy today on sbb i saw geet and mann they showed 1 interview , think it must be a fan ssending DD card ... Lol i wanted AbhiyaLOL i need to send something aswell , abhiyanz in india should get their bums up it is so easy for em , i don't even know where to send it, i will give it a shot though sometime and send to sbb address whatever it isLOL

Raj_preet

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Get well soon Ankita ...

Poor thing , hope she is well soon

and

Raj_preet

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

My fav shows SSSP nd  MB in both shows there was a heartbreak after confession ...why?LOL

What happen do not understand? is MB show stooped ?
no no no i don't want the show to stop
i am saying in MB also today after leads confession there was misunderstanding 

xxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@Meenu you said you wanted to know about PKYEK story but it confusing , so much into it and all the characters even the side leads looked like they have equal parts with main LOL

I am so lazy so i will copy paste it for you... from Wikipedia ROFL

PYAAR KI YEH EK KAHAANI

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani (translation: a story of love) is an Indian Supernatural television series that aired on STAR One from October 18, 2010 to December 15, 2011 . Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani got an instant hit TRP and good critics on it premiere week. It was first titled as Fanna - A dark love story but later they changed it as Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. The show was an Indian adaptation of the Vampire diaries but had its own distinct story. It was produced by Ekta Kapoor and was created by Balaji Telefilms as well as it was one of the hit show on STAR One. Now there is a huge demand among the fans to make season 2 of the show from where it was put to an end.

About the show

Pyaar Kii ye ek kahaani unfolds as a contemporary and visceral Romeo and Juliet story of the ultimate forbidden love an affair between a non-human and a mortal.

Piya Jaiswal (Sukirti Kandpal) has always been a different girl - different because even at her age, she has a mind of her own. She is not the kind to get lost in a crowd. She never cares about fitting in with trends and fads. Unlike other girls of her age, she is averse to love. She has a very strong reason for being like that, she had a past that not too many people know of. However, life has something else in store for her. Destiny embarks her on a different journey altogether. She gets a scholarship and moves to Dehradun to pursue her degree.Amidst the chilly dense forests of Dehradun, Piya meets Abhay Raichand (Vivian Dsena), a strikingly handsome boy who sweeps her off her feet, literally and metaphorically. However, Abhay's mysterious disposition raises questions in Piya's mind. He is a recluse and very unlike other boys his age. However, he has a charm that draws Piya towards him and makes her feel connected to him. She gets the unmistakable feeling that Abhay decidedly does not want to get too close to her, and she does not know why. However, in time the heart wins over, and they both fall passionately in love. In spite of the passion and connection, a queer love it is. Abhay has something to hide.Abhay is not 'human' and Piya is the soul mate he has been waiting for ages. Piya knows about this secret.The closer they get, the more Abhay must struggle to resist his primal instinct. He himself is the biggest hazard to the love of his life. Somehow or the other, they will have to manage their impossible love.

This is just a brief i will paste the detailed story shortly ... it is long though so just skip bits of it hehe

Raj_preet

Go to top