Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Savan-Rules

I am  spamming   he he
Okay you are not spamming..hhh..lol..πŸ˜†...🀒
Hi guys
Jazz why are spamming nd not spamming hereπŸ˜†
My fav shows SSSP nd  MB in both shows there was a heartbreak after confession ...why?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Raj_preet

My fav shows SSSP nd  MB in both shows there was a heartbreak after confession ...why?πŸ˜†

sssp came first so mb is following ssspπŸ˜†

Oh My Anki get well soon
there is a commitment in her work
thanks for sharing Ahlem
aww i hope ankita gets well soon..
huh AM cvs bhi na cant they just drag the show and give anki break...tv shows Cvs or channel cvs behave as if they dont know how to drag a show and give the actor a break when they are so sick

What happen do not understand? is MB show stooped ?
Originally posted by snehapatro

aww i hope ankita gets well soon..
huh AM cvs bhi na cant they just drag the show and give anki break...tv shows Cvs or channel cvs behave as if they dont know how to drag a show and give the actor a break when they are so sick
They can not give her break... because there are Wedding..As the show was on its high point with Agam..Nimrit reunion..wedding.. it was difficult for her to get a leave..her voice was different  in the wedding scenes yesterday due to sore throat with cough..
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago

300 only i think there are many episodes ...so it's like SSSP Preeto also aroung 250 like that 

but wow vivu got very gud popularity with his 1st show(as a hero ..sana told me PKYEK is not his 1st one but as hero this is his 1st so for people this is 1st i thinkπŸ˜‰) that too 300 episodes something is there in this guy ...now i am totally in RK's world of course viv's world πŸ˜³

recently i read Vivian intw what he said in that one is he is the 1st one played a vampire char in television nd he is the one playing superstar char... that's really grt he is trendsetter πŸ‘ i don't n much about Abhay but RK char is just wow nd i am clean bowled πŸ˜³

hehe yahh i think it is around that much hehe unless am just counting love scenes lolπŸ˜†
must be 200 ish ... but it was only on for abt a year same as geet ... i didn't like it to end soon
was very sad and i like Abhay more than RK to be honest 😳 maybe coz i just fell in love with him then hehe πŸ˜†

OMG MB Precap i am dead πŸ€’
how are you Aqueelah/Saina???πŸ˜†
Rishbala are very close... i am repeatedly watching the precap
uff can't handle 

Haha really i need to watch yday and todays epi Lol
heyy today on sbb i saw geet and mann they showed 1 interview , think it must be a fan ssending DD card ... Lol i wanted AbhiyaπŸ˜† i need to send something aswell , abhiyanz in india should get their bums up it is so easy for em , i don't even know where to send it, i will give it a shot though sometime and send to sbb address whatever it isπŸ˜†