RP 5# ||Chat Thead|| (Page 33)

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by --Saina--

Hi All , how are you ???

Sneha - last week in rediff , the article on nach baliye actually said Rati and Anas are marriedROFL

I remembered you so much...Sheesh . media should do research before they post such lame articles...never expected from Rediff Shocked
hey Saina..Hugh r u?

media would have been over if such things asked directly to Rati..thankgod its jus article ROFL even i was shockedd like u after reading it..
and by the way Rati is going to do barfi Priyanka chopra kind of role in hitler didi..with such a shocking twist cvs are ready with new story..yeh tvs shows bhi na i dont know how they get all ideas instead of ending with original story they drag it with their twists..Ouchanyways happy that rati is getting to do grttt role which is for the first time in tv..Big smile

and r u happy that Iss pyaar ke ended...u were saying barun should leave the show see he totally decided to quitLOL
Lol , I know poor barun couldn't take it anymore...
Is Ram kapoor also leaving...That would be sad, he is the soul of BALH ..Love Sakshi and Ram as Raya ...

Rati will do PC's role?? will there be a time leap or something? how are CV's gonns fit in?

I know instead of dragging why can't they end and come up with a season 2 with fresh story and same cast ,,Ye Cv's bhi na , they drag every show Angry

BTW, when is Nach baliye starting? and are all the jodi's revealed yet? I saw RahulMahajan and his wife as one jodi ( Not interested Sleepy)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlem

Hi All , how are you ???

Sneha - last week in rediff , the article on nach baliye actually said Rati and Anas are marriedROFL

I remembered you so much...Sheesh . media should do research before they post such lame articles...never expected from Rediff Shocked

Hi Saina how are  you ?
It is long time..Smile
Ahlem - how are you dear ...not getting enough time for myself from work Angry..might be free in January ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preetAhlemsnehapatroxxAqeelahxx

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Hi All , how are you ???

hey Saina..Hugh r u?

media would have been over if such things asked directly to Rati..thankgod its jus article ROFL even i was shockedd like u after reading it..
and by the way Rati is going to do barfi Priyanka chopra kind of role in hitler didi..with such a shocking twist cvs are ready with new story..yeh tvs shows bhi na i dont know how they get all ideas instead of ending with original story they drag it with their twists..Ouchanyways happy that rati is getting to do grttt role which is for the first time in tv..Big smile

and r u happy that Iss pyaar ke ended...u were saying barun should leave the show see he totally decided to quitLOL
Lol , I know poor barun couldn't take it anymore...
Is Ram kapoor also leaving...That would be sad, he is the soul of BALH ..Love Sakshi and Ram as Raya ...

Rati will do PC's role?? will there be a time leap or something? how are CV's gonns fit in?

I know instead of dragging why can't they end and come up with a season 2 with fresh story and same cast ,,Ye Cv's bhi na , they drag every show Angry

BTW, when is Nach baliye starting? and are all the jodi's revealed yet? I saw RahulMahajan and his wife as one jodi ( Not interested Sleepy)

no time leap..Cvs have fit it well to move the story twist is amazing but thing is story slowly shifted back from the original to bit filmy...its very interesting to watch as lots of things to be revealed..but as u dont watch the show even if i say u will get confused...LOL Rati is going to play double role i think dont know for how long..Smile they dont want to end the story..and hd is story which cant be dragged so this twist was much needed which has also given cvs to continue the show and also for rati not to leave the show becoz of the role she got...LOL am enjoying the show even if it turned filmy as it has twists and not evilish much...there is only one villian uska band bajana is not that difficult as title itself says hitler didi...LOL and villian is still alive becoz hez the only one who knows what happened 8years back and who is zara and who is indira...Tongue

NB pairs i dont know..its still saying coming soon..and shoot has already started...i will watch it for sure as Wahi is going to host..Dancing
and ya ram kapoor is going to die but its ekta' s show na saina even if replacement or anything happens show trps will be always good...Tongue
Barun has got all popularity so its time for him to wait and chose a role which is different and this time better not a starplus show..

Raj_preetxxAqeelahxx

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Hi All , how are you ???

Media na ROFL ROFL
who is Anas??

snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raj_preet

Saina nd Aquee
MEIEJ friday's episode was superb & extraordinary i din't expect this from RK ...he is totally in romantic mood RK is hot Madhu is beautiful in that saree nd lats part their smile omg both are so cuteDay Dreaming
and Precap omg Blushing can't wait for monday . nd lats part their smile omg both are so cute

see this link my expressions also like thisLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3333157

Meenu - I might have watched 6 to 7 times just the precap ..
Friday episode was so un-expected for me..I am not on IF so didn't see any spoilers so was a sweet surprise of Rishbala's romance as Thursday RK was all angry  and was expecting some rhona dhona..

OMG the post says it all ...Bingo !! exactly my thoughts Big smile

Hi sainaBig smile
I read the article about form house bt i didn't expect this studio wala nyt that was really a big surprise ...Cv's gave us surprise Rishbala treat for us  

Precap was extraordinary can't wait for the episode 

snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Me I opened new youtube Channel named: TheAgNi VM..
The last VM that I made it:

Ahlem How are you?
VM is very niceBig smile ..Anki is beautiful missing this sherni very muchCry

Hi Minnu..How are you?..I am fine...
Yes you are right..and I miss the both serial of Ankita's: BHPH and SSS Preeto... and there are many beautiful Scenes of Ankita in AM show 
5n thank u AhlemSmile
i saw some pics Anki which u ansuya ji are posting in Anki IF profile ..she is looking beautiful especially in white saree Day Dreaming

snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Today i am seeing other show in 1st rank rather than IPK
i created my account on dec 2nd 2011 from that day i didn't saw any other show in 1st rank  ..1st i wondered how this is possible  but wow lots of fans are there for them even they stopped the show 
anyways i am happy today MB  @ 1Dancing

snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Anki&Adi show ranks 34 & 35 see here also they are not leaving each otherLOL
but sad thing is both shows are out of 30 :(
chemistry all the time LOL