Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

RP 5# ||Chat Thead|| (Page 27)

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@ Meenu / Saina

Are you guys at all active in MB forum , my dear friend is leaving , i knew her from PKYEK , so sad :( VD and DDians don't ger along still ... i really thought we would get on well with them :( so sad ... now we want a mini MB forum to discuss about the show or relocate to PKYEK ask mods over there if possible ... what do you guys think ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preet--Saina--

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saina--

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Am talking to myself , when you guys come online you can view all my comments and reply to them

- Here in UK there floods in most area's , 800 homes been flooded ... even more now coz heavy rain ... there's area near us and that was flooded too , hope it doesn't get here :( ... really hope every 1 is safe ...
our road is like steep and we live at the top but feeling sorry for those who got water around in their houses :(
Gosh 800 home being flooded is hugeShocked...Hope there are no power outages.
Hope the rain stops and not affects you ..

For those who are affected , this is a mess that they have to cope unfortunately and hope they will sooon

I hope not , am not sure but not the case here yet ... rivers are causing problems ... it burst ... but they doing there best ... yahh it is big mess ...

Raj_preet--Saina--

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Oh god i saw this in MB ... watch around 6.00 , vahbiz and bharti dancing and beech mein hain Vivian , you should see his face bechara

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvd7k7_peoples-choice-awards-25th-november-2012-part2_shortfilms
already watched this one and again watching for vivu's expressions LOL 

--Saina--xxAqeelahxx

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

@ Meenu / Saina

Are you guys at all active in MB forum , my dear friend is leaving , i knew her from PKYEK , so sad :( VD and DDians don't ger along still ... i really thought we would get on well with them :( so sad ... now we want a mini MB forum to discuss about the show or relocate to PKYEK ask mods over there if possible ... what do you guys think ?
Mini MB forum Shocked is this happens???
 i am very active in MB but as silent readerLOL what post you are talking because in MB forum there is too much traffic when we want to see one post we will miss other post 
but i saw some wars b/w VD & DD fans ..mostly i read articles updates nd some interesting posts 

--Saina--xxAqeelahxx

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raj_preet

Have you seen Vivian's slam book :) 
yes Aqueelah 
almost in all his ans there is VahbbizWink he is a totally in her world Vahbbiz is really a lucky girl

Yeah very true most ppl get annoyed , i was one of them coz we really wanted him and sukku to be a pair but got used to it now LOL ... all the girls are jealous of her , she got one hell of a guy Embarrassed
sometimes it gets annoying vahbz everywhere even in ITA giving award but then again Viv happy so me happy Big smile hope that in all awards she does not give award and other co stars like sukku , drashti , or any 1 else also ... Big smile
yeah i read the posts by VD fans they are praising VD and as well taunting him too LOL
actually i forget to tell you long back i saw a VM made by VD fan and that fan shows Vahbiz as VD bodyguard she added some scenes of Vahbiz it's funny and good too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

@ Meenu / Saina

i am very active in MB but as silent readerLOL what post you are talking because in MB forum there is too much traffic when we want to see one post we will miss other post 
but i saw some wars b/w VD & DD fans ..mostly i read articles updates nd some interesting posts 

It's a post called enough is enough , i wrote also but topic close ho chuka otherwise i woulda answered a bit more LOL
xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Have you seen Vivian's slam book :) 
yes Aqueelah 
almost in all his ans there is VahbbizWink he is a totally in her world Vahbbiz is really a lucky girl

Yeah very true most ppl get annoyed , i was one of them coz we really wanted him and sukku to be a pair but got used to it now LOL ... all the girls are jealous of her , she got one hell of a guy Embarrassed
sometimes it gets annoying vahbz everywhere even in ITA giving award but then again Viv happy so me happy Big smile hope that in all awards she does not give award and other co stars like sukku , drashti , or any 1 else also ... Big smile
yeah i read the posts by VD fans they are praising VD and as well taunting him too LOL
actually i forget to tell you long back i saw a VM made by VD fan and that fan shows Vahbiz as VD bodyguard she added some scenes of Vahbiz it's funny and good too

Lol yeah i saw that too , they used to take bare micky but now just a few hate her ... i think we get annoyed kyunki he's always taking her name and she just pops up everytime like she is his bodyguard , i think thats why Vm was made LOL
--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

@ Meenu / Saina

I am not that active in that forum and like Meenu said there is too much traffiic too  and I get lost LOL
i read few OS's in that forum and they were good especially the one below was hilarious..i got curious after reading the title

Mini MB forum Shocked ?? is it possible?? i don't think mods will encourageConfused

Edited by --Saina-- - 28 November 2012 at 7:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

Go to top