Chat Clubs

RP 5# ||Chat Thead|| (Page 23)

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_preet

Originally posted by snehapatro

yest ITA watched it..was superbb though didnt watch full..
started with my favs wahi gurmeet and DID kids...and then it was tribute to yash chopra Rati DD danced and also some 2 guys...srk veera zaara dialogue ke saath shuru huyi then arrived zaara haaye its my rati...who danced for morni sridevi song and then DD ..later Rati Ishq shava song...loved itHeart
then the grtt performer of the year awards for Rati Vivian loved it then it was Mouni dance with Rithvik and Karanvir...jus watched till there...
Ya i saw Rati performance Snehu heheh i know you are drooling at Rati like a crazy Wink
But I watched PCA more for Ranbeer , Salman Katrina Kareena my favs

i watched only those which i mentioned and also one award which mahadev show got thats it...remaining time i watched PCA kareena madhuri priyanka were amazing and salman rockeddd it must watch dance of hisDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preet--Saina--xxAqeelahxx

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

started with my favs wahi gurmeet and DID kids...and then it was tribute to yash chopra Rati DD danced and also some 2 guys...srk veera zaara dialogue ke saath shuru huyi then arrived zaara haaye its my rati...who danced for morni sridevi song and then DD ..later Rati Ishq shava song...loved itHeart
then the grtt performer of the year awards for Rati Vivian loved it then it was Mouni dance with Rithvik and Karanvir...jus watched till there...
Ya i saw Rati performance Snehu heheh i know you are drooling at Rati like a crazy Wink

yaaa rati looked mashallah...Heart ok did u like Rati' s dance??Smile 

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Aqeelah dsena u should watch salman dance in PCA...why am saying is dont miss out ur Vivian dsena in between hez damn crazy the way he shouted sitting in the audience when salman mashallah dance started..LOL

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

i watched only those which i mentioned and also one award which mahadev show got thats it...remaining time i watched PCA kareena madhuri priyanka were amazing and salman rockeddd it must watch dance of hisDay Dreaming
yeah i forget to mention abt Madhuri she is amazing and Kareena dance aww simply superb and Priyanka i don't like her that much but yes she was good

i think Rati did 2 performances 1st Rati nd DD nd again Rati for Ishqshava ri8 and i liked har Ishqshava steps she was superbThumbs Up

--Saina--snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

yeah i forget to mention abt Madhuri she is amazing and Kareena dance aww simply superb and Priyanka i don't like her that much but yes she was good

i think Rati did 2 performances 1st Rati nd DD nd again Rati for Ishqshava ri8 and i liked har Ishqshava steps she was superbThumbs Up
1st dance was Morni song sridevi' s from Lamhe movie she was damn good with expressions and also hand moments but her leg moments could have been better there mujhe pata chal gaya u noticed it or not..LOL its not her fault her leg injury which recently got healed though..otherwise shez damn good dancer...even i loved Ishq shava more she was fab there in all the steps...Clap
i like priyanka as actress but not looks wise...she danced amazingly...Big smile

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

I've like downloaded some episodes of Madhubala
i was watching em yday and it funny how rk refers to his mom saying

" jisne mujhe janam diya wali aurat ko yeh bataya jai " Lol

LOL
RK dialogues have been always grtt in MBBig smile
waise from which site u download videos of tv shows epsiodes..?

Yeah the script writer is awesome with rk dialogues :)
Vivu creating new trend in dialogue delivery
MB dialogue writer is doing superb job nd the way RK delivering the dialogue is outstanding Clap

First of all congo on IF dazzler :) , i know they doing great job , rk is brilliant :)
and fri epi was so wow , couldn't get Dsena outta my head ... he stuck in my head ... wearing that red shirtEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preet--Saina--

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saina--

Hey Girls, How r u all?
Been busy and not active on the forum at all..

RP chat 5 thread is already 21 pages ?..Great going allLOL

Hello Big smile I'm fine ... howz you ?

Raj_preet--Saina--

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

haaye she looks angelic in whiteHeart

very prettyBig smile