Frequent Posters

xxAneesahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Are you on junoon forum too ?
xxAneesahxx thumbnail
Is it only you that comes here everyday ? 
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xxAneesahxx

<font color="#0000FF">Filhaal no new ones , just old ones that air on zee cafe like Yahaan mein ghar ghar kheli ๐Ÿ˜Š

and i saw sbb today and saw Anas with Rati๐Ÿ˜‰
</font>

oh grt maine aaj ka nahi dekha..kya dikhaya IF party pe aye the kya?
rati has started attending parties kal khud keh rahi thi i dont socialize but today its grt to be here in the party and meet friends ๐Ÿ˜‰ waise i want them to get married hehe
snehapatro thumbnail

<font color="#6600CC">Are you on junoon forum too ?</font>

ya am there in junoon forum always...
Yaha pe meenu does come...aqeelah athi hai..saina and ahlem sometimes...lekin aaj koi nahi hai ol hmm Edited by snehapatro - 11 years ago
xxAneesahxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapatro

oh grt maine aaj ka nahi dekha..kya dikhaya IF party pe aye the kya?
rati has started attending parties kal khud keh rahi thi i dont socialize but today its grt to be here in the party and meet friends ๐Ÿ˜‰ waise i want them to get married hehe

Yeah i saw anas and they showed rati , they were in the lift and it was IF party๐Ÿ˜Š
i think they look okay aswell hehe๐Ÿ˜›

xxAneesahxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_preet

don't kill me gals i am practicing font nd color 

when i used pink colr it's not working then i changed to green and it's working๐Ÿ˜•

Meenu - Aqeelah said it won't work with pink , you need to type Magenta to get the color , she is not online as she is caught with flu and fever ... she is not even watching MB today ... which she never misses ๐Ÿ˜†
xxAneesahxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapatro

ya am there in junoon forum always...
Yaha pe meenu does come...aqeelah athi hai..saina sometimes...lekin aaj koi nahi hai ol hmm

oh acha how is that forum like and because that forum is like alive because the dramas actually on tv right but like over here its is like dead because dramas of and sowe have anything hardly to talk about but we can just chat about our own things as long as the forum is still up and thats what we want
snehapatro thumbnail
Aww Aqeelah is unwell ask her take proper rest
xxAneesahxx thumbnail

oh acha how is that forum like and because that forum is like alive because the dramas actually on tv right but like over here its is like dead because dramas of and sowe have anything hardly to talk about but we can just chat about our own things as long as the forum is still up and thats what we want

what about jess and sana do they come on this forum because jess has sent me like 3 or 4 messages right saying carry on with rajpreet but i was too busy with college but now its been long so iv lost the touch you see so if i do start it then ill have to bring a new story up and i want two people to make the story of rajpreet ka milan so for example you and me i do one part and you do one. so it will be like all the burdens not on one person init what do you say?
snehapatro thumbnail

<font color="#990066">oh acha how is that forum like and because that forum is like alive because the dramas actually on tv right but like over here its is like dead because dramas of and sowe have anything hardly to talk about but we can just chat about our own things as long as the forum is still up and thats what we want</font>

yaa forum here not locked so still here also...junoon forum y dont u come to adi ' s AT u and aqeelah..meenu comes there to chat