Chat Clubs

RP 5# ||Chat Thead|| - Page 50

Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Someone who edited it cut Vahbiz out Lol

lol i am wondering where is Vahbiz ??? 
some one did gud job same thing someone said any one cut vahbiz pics because she is always there with DVD🤣poor vahbiz 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Raj_preet

lol i am wondering where is Vahbiz ??? 
some one did gud job same thing someone said any one cut vahbiz pics because she is always there with DVD🤣poor vahbiz 😆

Haha she got Cut 🤣 Bechari ... yeah when she always there people get annoyed
the fevicol song suits her she is stuck to Viv ... that why people bad mouth her , i mean okay sometimes but let the couple take a pic alone hehe ... but i do feel sorry for her when people say bad about her
Raj_preet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

I wonder now which couple you like Visu or Vishti ? I like Visu first ... No 1 for me always :)

to be frank i love Vishti and this is the 1st VD  show i am watching nd i didn't saw Visu scenes nd don't n their chemistry but from i know them from your VMs and i am not fan of them but they also looking cute for me
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
this is the best Vid , since Vahbz came , Vivian seemed changed
even in pkyek , he gave less interviews with Sukku ? i mean why ? what the problem , vahbz should not mind these little things ... not that i think she does but maybe Viv just did that to not get too close otherwise the first interview i sae Viv/sukku were jokes :)
Raj_preet thumbnail
Ok Aquee i am gng byeee :))
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail

to be frank i love Vishti and this is the 1st VD  show i am watching nd i didn't saw Visu scenes nd don't n their chemistry but from i know them from your VMs and i am not fan of them but they also looking cute for me

Acha yeah i know own choices init😃
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail

Ok Aquee i am gng byeee :))

Okii Bye :)
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
@ Meenu

I saw the epi , it was just fab !! Rishbala kiss ☺️ it was all going good , was a good epi but coz of deepali kamini ... but i agree with Madhu
she can't leave family she made so much promises and she can't run away now ... this is first time me agreeing with Madhu and not my Rishab 😆 i think the thing good about this serial is rishbala scenes , and we will get many more :)

Both Vivian & Drashti doing good job in their roles :)
i like hum hain deewane sequence , touches my heart ...

past is past PKYEK was about each character thing about that was i didn't like Abhay being linked with other girls but it was to make Piya stay away from him , he was linked with many and even panchi (Vahbz) and Pia same she was with Kabir then Jay ... just didn't like the link up

Hope same doesn't happen with Rishbala , i don't want misunderstandings , really won't like it then ... and i don't want to see jealous RK and in pain ... baby :)

Okay going on to much here ... Bye darling Vivian/Abhay/Rishab
Love you so much hehe ...

I'm always dreaming about him , day dreaming 😆

Okay Bye Guys will try to come tomz :) x
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this article of anas and rati...i wonder what rati has to say..no she will not speak anything about personal life..know her very well😆 tellychakkar pata nahi Rati ke paas kyun nahi gayi..gaye hote toh unki band baj jathi..🤣
As reported by Tellychakkar.com, Anas Rashid aka Suraj of Diya Aur Baati, was offered Star Plus' grand reality show Nach Baliye with Rati Pandey. However, he declined the offer.

Well, are you wondering why? So did we, till our source whispered something in our ears.

"Though Anas had been offered the show he refused to do it as he feels that Rati and his relationship is not that of a husband and wife. And if he participates in a show that is made for couples, then he better be there with his life partner."

So does this mean that all the rumours about Anas and Rati dating each other are actually true?

Let's see what Anas has to say…

"Yes, I declined the offer as I cannot expose someone's personal life in public till she is my wife," said Anas. He further went on to share an anecdote, "My sister was engaged a few years ago and my Jijaji now, had once bumped into me at a restaurant before their wedding. I was happy to meet him then, so when I got back, I narrated the incident to my family and in my narration, I addressed him as Jijaji though he wasn't married to my sister then.

"My uncle pointed out to me that I cannot call him Jijaji till my sister gets married to him. I somehow still have his words in my mind. So, till a relationship is not concrete, one must not give it a name."

What would you call your relationship with Rati? "See, since we are family friends, we have been together, struggled together and stood by each other's side. Yes, we do have a bonding and I do not mind what you call it. Since, today, both of us are seen on TV, people are talking about us."

Well, looks like there's some fire there! ]]

Raj_preet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snehapatro

this article of anas and rati...i wonder what rati has to say..no she will not speak anything about personal life..know her very well😆 tellychakkar pata nahi Rati ke paas kyun nahi gayi..gaye hote toh unki band baj jathi..🤣

As reported by Tellychakkar.com, Anas Rashid aka Suraj of Diya Aur Baati, was offered Star Plus' grand reality show Nach Baliye with Rati Pandey. However, he declined the offer.

Well, are you wondering why? So did we, till our source whispered something in our ears.

"Though Anas had been offered the show he refused to do it as he feels that Rati and his relationship is not that of a husband and wife. And if he participates in a show that is made for couples, then he better be there with his life partner."

So does this mean that all the rumours about Anas and Rati dating each other are actually true?

Let's see what Anas has to say'

"Yes, I declined the offer as I cannot expose someone's personal life in public till she is my wife," said Anas. He further went on to share an anecdote, "My sister was engaged a few years ago and my Jijaji now, had once bumped into me at a restaurant before their wedding. I was happy to meet him then, so when I got back, I narrated the incident to my family and in my narration, I addressed him as Jijaji though he wasn't married to my sister then.

"My uncle pointed out to me that I cannot call him Jijaji till my sister gets married to him. I somehow still have his words in my mind. So, till a relationship is not concrete, one must not give it a name."

What would you call your relationship with Rati? "See, since we are family friends, we have been together, struggled together and stood by each other's side. Yes, we do have a bonding and I do not mind what you call it. Since, today, both of us are seen on TV, people are talking about us."

Well, looks like there's some fire there! ]]

🤣
Is this true?? ...this media can do anything .. if it is wrong then Rati will laugh like hell like us but anyways why don't media think these actors also human beings like us ..sick abt them