Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_preet

πŸ˜†yaa he is saying wife wife i saw in one intw too he was like she is my real life Biwi .. Vivu is not coming out from RK char so he saying mera Biwi mera Biwi πŸ˜‰

Yahh she is so lucky but i heard she was born in 1981 so she is 7 or 8 years older than him😲
sum say she is 2 or 3 years older , god knows who's right ... yeah it is kinda shocking
i thot she might be same age ... hmmm
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
am tryna download ITA so i can watch at night Lol ... taking so long grrr 
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Oh god i saw this in MB ... watch around 6.00 , vahbiz and bharti dancing and beech mein hain Vivian , you should see his face bechara

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvd7k7_peoples-choice-awards-25th-november-2012-part2_shortfilms
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
@ Meenu / Saina

Are you guys at all active in MB forum , my dear friend is leaving , i knew her from PKYEK , so sad :( VD and DDians don't ger along still ... i really thought we would get on well with them :( so sad ... now we want a mini MB forum to discuss about the show or relocate to PKYEK ask mods over there if possible ... what do you guys think ?
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Saina--

Gosh 800 home being flooded is huge😲...Hope there are no power outages.
Hope the rain stops and not affects you ..

For those who are affected , this is a mess that they have to cope unfortunately and hope they will sooon

I hope not , am not sure but not the case here yet ... rivers are causing problems ... it burst ... but they doing there best ... yahh it is big mess ...
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Oh god i saw this in MB ... watch around 6.00 , vahbiz and bharti dancing and beech mein hain Vivian , you should see his face bechara

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvd7k7_peoples-choice-awards-25th-november-2012-part2_shortfilms

already watched this one and again watching for vivu's expressions πŸ˜† 
Raj_preet thumbnail

@ Meenu / Saina

Are you guys at all active in MB forum , my dear friend is leaving , i knew her from PKYEK , so sad :( VD and DDians don't ger along still ... i really thought we would get on well with them :( so sad ... now we want a mini MB forum to discuss about the show or relocate to PKYEK ask mods over there if possible ... what do you guys think ?

Mini MB forum πŸ˜² is this happens???
 i am very active in MB but as silent readerπŸ˜† what post you are talking because in MB forum there is too much traffic when we want to see one post we will miss other post 
but i saw some wars b/w VD & DD fans ..mostly i read articles updates nd some interesting posts 
Raj_preet thumbnail

Yeah very true most ppl get annoyed , i was one of them coz we really wanted him and sukku to be a pair but got used to it now πŸ˜† ... all the girls are jealous of her , she got one hell of a guy 😳
sometimes it gets annoying vahbz everywhere even in ITA giving award but then again Viv happy so me happy πŸ˜ƒ hope that in all awards she does not give award and other co stars like sukku , drashti , or any 1 else also ... πŸ˜ƒ

yeah i read the posts by VD fans they are praising VD and as well taunting him too πŸ˜†
actually i forget to tell you long back i saw a VM made by VD fan and that fan shows Vahbiz as VD bodyguard she added some scenes of Vahbiz it's funny and good too

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail

Mini MB forum πŸ˜² is this happens???
 i am very active in MB but as silent readerπŸ˜† what post you are talking because in MB forum there is too much traffic when we want to see one post we will miss other post 
but i saw some wars b/w VD & DD fans ..mostly i read articles updates nd some interesting posts 

It's a post called enough is enough , i wrote also but topic close ho chuka otherwise i woulda answered a bit more πŸ˜†
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail

yeah i read the posts by VD fans they are praising VD and as well taunting him too πŸ˜†
actually i forget to tell you long back i saw a VM made by VD fan and that fan shows Vahbiz as VD bodyguard she added some scenes of Vahbiz it's funny and good too

Lol yeah i saw that too , they used to take bare micky but now just a few hate her ... i think we get annoyed kyunki he's always taking her name and she just pops up everytime like she is his bodyguard , i think thats why Vm was made LOL