Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol guys am watching the interview and that shrenu goes to gaurav you can't pronounce my name properly , he goes it should be Snehu

Omg !! haha sneha you need to watch it Lolz
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

yest ITA watched it..was superbb though didnt watch full..

started with my favs wahi gurmeet and DID kids...and then it was tribute to yash chopra Rati DD danced and also some 2 guys...srk veera zaara dialogue ke saath shuru huyi then arrived zaara haaye its my rati...who danced for morni sridevi song and then DD ..later Rati Ishq shava song...loved it❤️
then the grtt performer of the year awards for Rati Vivian loved it then it was Mouni dance with Rithvik and Karanvir...jus watched till there...

Me and Aneesah saw performance on SBB , we saw rati on ishq shava it was so good ... and drashti came , i couldn't recognise her coz i have never seen her in diff style just as Madhu ... hehe but she looked nice ... why didn't sukku dance yaar :( and Vivian i know he not a good dancer but thoda sa ... ... oh well ... performances was very good of all :)
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

Aqeelah dsena u should watch salman dance in PCA...why am saying is dont miss out ur Vivian dsena in between hez damn crazy the way he shouted sitting in the audience when salman mashallah dance started..😆

Oh god Lol good you told me , Ya Vivian is crazy about Salman Khan , tbh i have just started thinking of Salman and liking him coz Vivian does 😳😃

Lol i can just imagine him , sooo funny 😆
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
@ Saina - awww heard your comment , shrenu said Saina and gaurav goes ankhon mein aasu agay and gairav goes thank you saina ... awww ... bless  ... awww , btw how do you do all this ? like get message to ur fave actor !! i want to too :( ...  Edited by xxAqeelahxx - 11 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Going to watch Bala now :) Vd uff !! 
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Have you seen Vivian's slam book :) 
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
@ Sneha

I saw Salman Khan performance , kinda skipped it to see Vd , Lol he had his arm out like he doing a protest🤣 that was funny ... really funny and who was with him Vahbz and she was clapping like proper , is he her fave too ? Must be ...

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Am talking to myself , when you guys come online you can view all my comments and reply to them

- Here in UK there floods in most area's , 800 homes been flooded ... even more now coz heavy rain ... there's area near us and that was flooded too , hope it doesn't get here :( ... really hope every 1 is safe ...
our road is like steep and we live at the top but feeling sorry for those who got water around in their houses :(
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

@ Saina - awww heard your comment , shrenu said Saina and gaurav goes ankhon mein aasu agay and gairav goes thank you saina ... awww ... bless  ... awww , btw how do you do all this ? like get message to ur fave actor !! i want to too :( ... 

I was active on BHBK forum for a while and got PM from Aysha to send messages and questions  and they will send it to Gayrav and Shrenu...I didn't take it seriously as I never thought he is gonna read all fans messages so I just posted my message on the thread she made like a courtesy thing..

He did read all the messages( 7 parts of video are there i guess)...Darn, if only i took it seriously and asked him few more Q's...Anyways I am happy he said my name😳

He said i love you tooo to few members and they are totally on cloud nine and me lil jealous😆

Not sure how tthey did it though😕 
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I watched ITA awards tooo ..I had llil time so had to Ff most of the stuff.

I like Nia sharma and loved her performance but thought she was lil stiff on her shoulders when potraying Durga Maa..She got an award tooo..😊

rest all i saw were fast forwarded versions Gurmeet, Wahi, Rithvik , Rati, DD ..Priyanka , kareena performed tooo?? I skippped all the last parts...

Now a days I am getting bored of watching dance performances on Award shows...i used to love them before ...I was looking for some hatke comedy or some good hosting but ITA didn't have much of those 😕 or may be i missed al those as i was just fast forwarding everything. I will watch leisurly when i have some time hopefully during christmas time 

Aqeelah and Meenu - how r u liking MB?? this is the only show i am watching daily w/o fail ...loving the romance of Rishbala😳...RK is just uff uff smoking hot..no wonder MB felll flat for him😆