RP 5# ||Chat Thead|| - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by snehapatro

yest ITA watched it..was superbb though didnt watch full..
started with my favs wahi gurmeet and DID kids...and then it was tribute to yash chopra Rati DD danced and also some 2 guys...srk veera zaara dialogue ke saath shuru huyi then arrived zaara haaye its my rati...who danced for morni sridevi song and then DD ..later Rati Ishq shava song...loved itโค๏ธ
then the grtt performer of the year awards for Rati Vivian loved it then it was Mouni dance with Rithvik and Karanvir...jus watched till there...
Ya i saw Rati performance Snehu heheh i know you are drooling at Rati like a crazy ๐Ÿ˜‰
But I watched PCA more for Ranbeer , Salman Katrina Kareena my favs

Originally posted by Raj_preet

Ya i saw Rati performance Snehu heheh i know you are drooling at Rati like a crazy ๐Ÿ˜‰

i watched only those which i mentioned and also one award which mahadev show got thats it...remaining time i watched PCA kareena madhuri priyanka were amazing and salman rockeddd it must watch dance of his

yaaa rati looked mashallah...โค๏ธ ok did u like Rati' s dance??๐Ÿ˜Š 
Aqeelah dsena u should watch salman dance in PCA...why am saying is dont miss out ur Vivian dsena in between hez damn crazy the way he shouted sitting in the audience when salman mashallah dance started..๐Ÿ˜†

i watched only those which i mentioned and also one award which mahadev show got thats it...remaining time i watched PCA kareena madhuri priyanka were amazing and salman rockeddd it must watch dance of his
yeah i forget to mention abt Madhuri she is amazing and Kareena dance aww simply superb and Priyanka i don't like her that much but yes she was good

i think Rati did 2 performances 1st Rati nd DD nd again Rati for Ishqshava ri8 and i liked har Ishqshava steps she was superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yeah i forget to mention abt Madhuri she is amazing and Kareena dance aww simply superb and Priyanka i don't like her that much but yes she was good

i think Rati did 2 performances 1st Rati nd DD nd again Rati for Ishqshava ri8 and i liked har Ishqshava steps she was superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
1st dance was Morni song sridevi' s from Lamhe movie she was damn good with expressions and also hand moments but her leg moments could have been better there mujhe pata chal gaya u noticed it or not..๐Ÿ˜† its not her fault her leg injury which recently got healed though..otherwise shez damn good dancer...even i loved Ishq shava more she was fab there in all the steps...๐Ÿ‘
i like priyanka as actress but not looks wise...she danced amazingly...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vivu creating new trend in dialogue delivery
MB dialogue writer is doing superb job nd the way RK delivering the dialogue is outstanding ๐Ÿ‘

First of all congo on IF dazzler :) , i know they doing great job , rk is brilliant :)
and fri epi was so wow , couldn't get Dsena outta my head ... he stuck in my head ... wearing that red shirt๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by --Saina--

Hey Girls, How r u all?
Been busy and not active on the forum at all..

RP chat 5 thread is already 21 pages ?..Great going all๐Ÿ˜†

Hello ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm fine ... howz you ?

haaye she looks angelic in whiteโค๏ธ

very pretty๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by --Saina--

Hey Guys check this out (from 8:47 onwards)

Gaurav Khanna reading my message

Aww love him a lot โ˜บ๏ธ

Sneha - how did you miss this one?

Wow lucky you ... you must be over the moon ...

Sneha yh how did you miss it ๐Ÿ˜†