Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DC: Viraf will fill in for Barun - Page 2

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
happy for arnav role play by someone other ...atleast we can save arshi lovestory

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I cant see this😭😭😭
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All the best Viraf.. Though I would love to see Iqbal Khan , but its ok. Eagerly waiting to see Viraf's pairing with Sanaya! I am sure Sanaya will look awesome with him ! All the very best again! I am a diehard Sanaya fan and would love to see her continue the show with Viraf
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...now what is this? Mr Patel is the new Asr? Gosh I cannot accept anyone other than Barun as Asr...but it's better than Khushi dating another guy ...at least she will be with her husband. But I will stop watching the show...because Barun and Sanaya is arshi for me.

I thought we still had a chance that Barun would stay back...SP wouldn't let him go.

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
NO WAY! Please dont bring a NEW MAN for Khushi! So is he replacing Barun AS ASR or is he just replacing the lead as a different man??

THIS SUCKS!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
There is only one person for Khushi and that is Arnav(Barun). The should either close down the show and show a decent end.  What will happen to other casts on the show.  They suffer along with Khushi and be out of a job? 

What a tragedy.  Some actors have movie aspirations, when they try to decide their future based on a movie that is not released yet.  They are not Shahrukh Khan or Vidya Balan?
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
SHIT I WANT TO CRY !!!!!!!!!!!!

CV'S IPKKND TO AB GAYA KAAM SE, NO 1 IS GOING TO WATCH!!
TRND86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They have already messed up the story & with 3 of the original cast members leaving, I don't know how they are going to salvage the show's originality. I do like Viraf Patel's acting. He is going to be filling in some big shoes. I hope they don't mess it up further. I wish Barun Sobti all the best for the future and hopefully his decision will be beneficial for him.

Edited by TRND86 - 11 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If Barun is on 'leave' then how will this guy play ASR?! It's crazy, there's only ONE ASR and that's Barun Sobti, why are they trying to ruin the show so badly?!
Bavithra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't even think about this. No one can able to replace Arnav. Only Barun can do it.