India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Season 2

Arshi8968 Groupbie
Arshi8968
Arshi8968

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
we all know the amount of pressure on Barun, Sanaya and ipkknd! Maybe it's time that they all take a break! If Barun is planning on leaving in a couple of weeks, it'd be best to end the show, and start again for season 2! They can do the second season in like Jan or Feb or even March, so that the break is good enough for them! We all understand you Barun... so no pressure! I think that this is the best way to continue with Barun and Arshi love story! Maybe they can finish sheetal track and for season 2, start from there! Plus, thataway even Deepali and Akshay might return!   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bavithra-Emma.K-popeye

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
If barun doesn't feel like continuing in TV industry,no season is gonna bring him back..may be the ph can take a break and start a new season with the new lead and new story..let arshi story end here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Arshi8968 Groupbie
Arshi8968
Arshi8968

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
im sure he wants to continue! he just said he needs a "longish break" im also sure that an actor like Barun who loves his work won't take a break for more than 2-3 months... we need to support him no matter what! And what he said is very true and agreeable, he's not a machine that can keep on working non-stop 24/7!
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Tbh I had this conversation with my best friend like minutes ago. I feel that indian soaps should have seasons! Especially ones like IPK yeh it might not fare well with people at first but someones gotta experiment. The story died out months back and now we are really just picking up pieces if you look at it all properly. So why not stop it then start with a new season, I'm sure the CVs, writers everyone will have had a lot more time to have come up with an improved storyline and the actors won't look as tired as they look right now. 

I don't know how much I agree with anything that's going on and I don't know if I'll jump out and be like oh Barun deserves a break. But looking at his face, his constant tired appearance and comparing him to all the episodes before the kidnapping track, he looks like he needs a break.

But I completely agree with you instead of butchering the show and turning millions of fans away. Instead of leaving such a sour taste on your mouth they should just go onto a season hiatus and re-start in 3 months I can't see how that wouldn't work with anyone that's involved tbh. 

Gaaahhh! I wish I worked in the PH! actually anyone on IF because we all seem to have more brains than the lot of them put together! Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi8968

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top