India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

master mind (Page 2)

desi344 IF-Dazzler
desi344
desi344

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Guys... This is a game..everyone in that house is not a child..u cant bitch about the members in the house just because they are playing a game, which they are being paid to do. It is an entertainment show..mostly everyone is playing a game: urvashi, sana, aashka, etc. It is a mind game, where everyone can only depend on themselves. If Delnaz is playing a game, i would call that smart rather bad mouthing her or any other contestant playing a game. She is not verbally or physically fighting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi344

Guys... This is a game..everyone in that house is not a child..u cant bitch about the members in the house just because they are playing a game, which they are being paid to do. It is an entertainment show..mostly everyone is playing a game: urvashi, sana, aashka, etc. It is a mind game, where everyone can only depend on themselves. If Delnaz is playing a game, i would call that smart rather bad mouthing her or any other contestant playing a game. She is not verbally or physically fighting...
no deaf she is playing dirty games,...she bitched a lot about urvashi but always  very nice to urvashi that she cant eve think that dillu has not good opinion about her...she is a mithi churi i found sapna and urvashi much better than this fake  dillu ...at least she should true face  without wearing niqab...
fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarfan786

agree patani delnaaz ke andar kya kya cupa hua haiLOL
yup she is loosing wait and i hope  she will throw out slowly as we start looking her true colour.Wink
fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipali13

U r right about delluClap
she is very manipulative..and play cleverly and showing her self innocent or victim Dead hope URVASHI show her reality...because she is friend her and raju too she know both of them and understand dellu's game plan soonWink because only she have dare to tell her straitCoolLOL 
i hope so now i want to see her to be nominatedWink
ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Bb doesnt show her sneaky talks n acts to cause fighting regular hr long show but when we watch live telecast its v clear shez playing v well & is v cunning! She talks to all seperately n make herself look good but put sana n ashka in disadv by creating misnderstandings as they r silly enough not not to see her game. They will b shocked at he end of show hen they will see how she manipulted them! Livetelecast has become most disadv to her only than any1else as we viewers see everything as it is!!!
fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiviNitya

Bb doesnt show her sneaky talks n acts to cause fighting regular hr long show but when we watch live telecast its v clear shez playing v well & is v cunning! She talks to all seperately n make herself look good but put sana n ashka in disadv by creating misnderstandings as they r silly enough not not to see her game. They will b shocked at he end of show hen they will see how she manipulted them! Livetelecast has become most disadv to her only than any1else as we viewers see everything as it is!!!
exactly very well saidClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReallyCool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index