Posted: 11 years ago
through live tv cast i come to know ashka is not that bad she is sutpid who does not  use her own mind ...she is been used by dillnaz...dilnaz is only the master mind behind urvashi and askha bad relationship...in today episode she pushed urvashi and sana to go for captaincy but  later on dilnaz was trying to misguide audience as well by saying this that urvashi  said she has no interest in captaincy then now how comeshe is showing her intsersest  ...by sying this she only wants to prove that urvashi is not sincere to ashka ...what the hell you r dilnaz ...stop playing dirty games  from fisrt week u start to  brain washed ashka mind ..then aduince by  showing ur  victim card and tried to prove that rajeev was very bad person...
but thanks to big boss live telecast we can clearly see how ashka and urvashi and rajeev is ...seriously  man rajeev is a very genuine and  positive person...and she is being really nice with urvashi but n real she is the biggest back stabber.i am very disappointed with this lady.😡
C rackhead Sapana called Urvashi moti bhas sahe should called delnazz. Very cunning woman indeed. Some one should nominate her this time.
agree patani delnaaz ke andar kya kya cupa hua hai😆
Originally posted by Mehr-k

C rackhead Sapana called Urvashi moti bhas sahe should called delnazz. Very cunning woman indeed. Some one should nominate her this time.
 and how she reacts on every single thing it look likes she is new wild card entry know nothing...such a clever woman..😕
Do not forget she is the sister of Bakhtiyar. The full time business of this family is reality show and they practice all these tricks through out their life time. So, no doubt they can put up such smart act .
U r right about dellu👏
she is very manipulative..and play cleverly and showing her self innocent or victim 🤢 hope URVASHI show her reality...because she is friend her and raju too she know both of them and understand dellu's game plan soon😉 because only she have dare to tell her strait😎😆 
Delnaaz pushed Sana for captancy nomination.. then bitched about Urvashi ..that she doesn't want to be an captain... I don't remember but did Delu voted for Urvashi as Captain... What game is she is playing.. she had walk with Niketan also..just be in his good books..
I really don't want any of the mahila morcha to win this season , not a great fan Niketan but will be very happy to see him win even don't mind Tharki rajeev but none of the ladies are up to my expectation this year. 🤢
Guys... This is a game..everyone in that house is not a child..u cant bitch about the members in the house just because they are playing a game, which they are being paid to do. It is an entertainment show..mostly everyone is playing a game: urvashi, sana, aashka, etc. It is a mind game, where everyone can only depend on themselves. If Delnaz is playing a game, i would call that smart rather bad mouthing her or any other contestant playing a game. She is not verbally or physically fighting...
Originally posted by desi344

Guys... This is a game..everyone in that house is not a child..u cant bitch about the members in the house just because they are playing a game, which they are being paid to do. It is an entertainment show..mostly everyone is playing a game: urvashi, sana, aashka, etc. It is a mind game, where everyone can only depend on themselves. If Delnaz is playing a game, i would call that smart rather bad mouthing her or any other contestant playing a game. She is not verbally or physically fighting...
no deaf she is playing dirty games,...she bitched a lot about urvashi but always  very nice to urvashi that she cant eve think that dillu has not good opinion about her...she is a mithi churi i found sapna and urvashi much better than this fake  dillu ...at least she should true face  without wearing niqab...