India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

when madhu thought that rk

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
had insulted  malik she was reacted the same way with silence then rk got her to speak, today no matter what rk tried it was more,   she is now in the middle of two men.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyMeena1428vaani21Butifuleyes4ever4loveabhaylovepiamanid.Tanmaya.utopia88mysteriousmilli-Nafisa-blackb28

.Tanmaya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Madhu is in agony to realize that malik was the one who tried to harm RK. She wanted to go back to her mother's house and find the truth. RK told her that she can't go back to her mother's house.
RK is trying his best to distract her thoughts about Malik.
Madhu is in shock, so remained silent.

Today's episode was Awesome.  

In the begining RK was so happy in hurting Madhu. Today from the moment he knew that his biwi will get hurt after realizing the truth about Malik he was trying his best to see that she is distracted from her thoughts about malik. RK wanted to hug his biwi and tell her everything will be well. 

RK's actions speak louder than words. He cares a lot about Madhu. He doesn't want Madhu to get hurt. He put his effort in trying to see that Madhu will not go to her mother's house wherein lies the truth she is anxiously trying to know.

Tomorrow we will have a very Heartwrenching episode where we will see a Father's Pain and a daughter's agony.  

I like  Madhu's and Malik's father, daughter relation. I hope RK comes and convinces Madhu to forgive Malik because whatever Malik did was only due to love for his daughter.

Edited by SAnonymous - 08 November 2012 at 3:55pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4AnkeeeeeMeena1428Butifuleyes4ever4loveVsoujanyatanubagsree.gattumanidmusic_girlabhaylovepiaPRAGDsuk19mysteriousmilli-Nafisa-MuneebaSheikh

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Madhu is in agony to realize that malik was the one who tried to harm RK. She wanted to go back to her mother's house and find the truth. RK told her that she can't go back to her mother's house.

In the begining RK was so happy in hurting Madhu. Today from the moment he knew that his biwi will get hurt after realizing the truth about Malik he was trying his best to see that she is distracted from her thoughts about malik. RK wanted to hug his biwi and tell her everything will be well. 

RK's actions speak louder than words. He cares a lot about Madhu. He doesn't want Madhu to get hurt. He put his effort in trying to see that Madhu will not go to her mother's house wherein lies the truth she is anxiously trying to know.

Tomorrow comes the toughest episode to watch. I like  Madhu's and Malik's father, daughter relation. I hope RK comes and convinces Madhu to forgive Malik because whatever Malik did was only due to love for his daughter.
so true rk cares a lot about madhu  he even said to malik i am leaving my biwi here dont hurt her,   n him saying she could not go back to maikar  it was his action.  Tomorrow will be the heartbreaking  rk will be doing some big actions to convince his biwi.EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu.Tanmaya.MuneebaSheikh-Nafisa-

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Tomorrow we will have a very Heartwrenching episode where we will see a Father's Pain and a daughter's agony.  

I like  Madhu's and Malik's father, daughter relation. I hope RK comes and convinces Madhu to forgive Malik because whatever Malik did was only due to love for his daughter.

I think this is Madhu will actually realize that she loves RK. They know there's an invisible pull of attraction between them, but I think when Madhu sees that RK knew about Malik but is trying to save him anyway, Madhu will fall even more head over heels for RK and maybe even to the point of admitting it.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu.Tanmaya.

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
madhu will more respect rk but malik will realiz that he was wrong so rk nay sab ka dil jeet lia phalay sasu ma, phir susar je, ab roma and trisna ki bari hay roma to already now madhu side i think sasural main happy relationship shroo kar kay rk and madhu new track will be going to start and whats that a big bbbuuulllooo jee which we are waiting.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

-PuNiTh- IF-Stunnerz
-PuNiTh-
-PuNiTh-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index