Posted: 11 years ago
Please refrain from bashing celebs and be more respectful in presenting your opinions in the future. -EHMMBH DT
Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago
Originally posted by punters

Lol knew how this insecure this person was of others feel proud of myself for judging him correctly well you HIB i would like to thank you for saving us from the torture of seeing your gay face everyday. And please when you do your next show don't be so insecure of your co actors - just an advise.

we don't bash any actors in this forum...don't judge any actor becoz u don't know them personally...so please stop bashing or u can kindly leave this forum!!!
Edited by vishwa94 - 11 years ago
Confusing article,whatever he decides i have no issues but the article is weird..one thing i never get, is how many EHMs are on air.. Last three months have been quite balanced in terms of screenspace, infact opposite, to balance things of April-july may be.. End of cancer track, marriage, and  hence forth NO track has been VirMan oriented..
Lol in Manvi's language,EHM mein machchar bhi mare toh VirMan/NiShal pe hi bill fat-ta hai.
The show is going downhill but if Viren is not being explored 'supposedly' how is it Kushal's business...and Viren is adjusted according to Karan's offscreens ventures and not viceversa..
Media is doing such a GREATTT JOB these days, I wonder what's the real issue.
Anyways, good luck !
Edited by Rashiiii - 11 years ago
Nooo Karan cant quit he is the best actor in ehmmbh. If he quits i am leaving ehmmbh
Lol i guess he is too busy doing OTHER THINGS thats y he doesnt has time for the show... Bye Mr. Tacker!! 😉Edited by shona_virman - 11 years ago
Gosh didn't expect tacker to be so insecure of kushal's role :o he disappointed me :/
He is quiting because he is jealous of Kushal, that's not very professional. Any way hope he finds what he is looking for and possibly without someone like Kushal as his costar which could make him insecure again.
if this article ppl thinks its true that tacker is insecure of kushal role then why some don't believe the article of green room hahaaa
Ha ha ha tacker leaving because of Kushal. That's funny.
they surely need 2 involve him mre...the shw is abt both sis and both bros... they need 2 focus mre on developing viren's character as well as virats...