bunny007 IF-Dazzler
bunny007
bunny007

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Originally posted by hiri-luv-nishal

like i said don wanna bash anyone... and yes this show has been running cuz of nishal... and bout offscreen don even get me started on that... lmaooo...

anyways i'll say best of luck... to u and to ur fav... if he is leavingWink
Because of Nishal psshhtt yeh misconceptionsROFL I'm sure you don't wanna talk about off-screen due to the cheapness(:

Dw, Karan needs no wishes. He is a good actor so will bag any role easily.

ok ur coming to personal now fine u want it i ll give it... u dont to know whose cheapness it was which cheap and creep person did this... once ull know youll see and ull stop laughing baby... so acha hai keep laughing dude...

he will in a few days time sweetheartWink
Sorry but I don't wanna know. I'm not disgusting unlike your Nishal(: What they did was really shallow you know.

No he won't. So don't waste your time!:D

best of luckWink

Edited by hiri-luv-nishal - 09 November 2012 at 10:11am

BIaddict Goldie
BIaddict
BIaddict

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

like i said don wanna bash anyone... and yes this show has been running cuz of nishal... and bout offscreen don even get me started on that... lmaooo...

anyways i'll say best of luck... to u and to ur fav... if he is leavingWink
Because of Nishal psshhtt yeh misconceptionsROFL I'm sure you don't wanna talk about off-screen due to the cheapness(:

Dw, Karan needs no wishes. He is a good actor so will bag any role easily.

ok ur coming to personal now fine u want it i ll give it... u dont to know whose cheapness it was which cheap and creep person did this... once ull know youll see and ull stop laughing baby... so acha hai keep laughing dude...

he will in a few days time sweetheartWink
Sorry but I don't wanna know. I'm not disgusting unlike your Nishal(: What they did was really shallow you know.

No he won't. So don't waste your time!:D

What they did was shallow? what exactly did they do? Wait a minute get ashima and your KT, they will be able to tell you what nishal really did. A f**ked up individual like KT and a f**ked up bitch like Ashima and their sexual fantasies, and they put nishal's  name to it. Bravo to your f**ked up KT. Insecurities and jealousy could drive people to do soo much and that's what's happening to your KT. Get him treated before he go out of control.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PhoenixD-

sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

Originally posted by annaanthony

Finally confirmation from the actor himself...

Good for him tat he is nt leaving...He got so famous only due to EHMMBH..

But do nt understand certain ppl here..So contradictory

First they say he hardly gets any scene in the show, and then claim that trps are only due to him.. A person missing from show most of the time gets in trps.. good...

Then they tell they are happy fr him if he leaves cos he deserves much better, but when the others tell the same they shout , bashers on ur face...

Then they say he is a great actor , he can act better than so and so, but then tell he was not given the chance to show his talent in this show...

And then rather than praising his talent , go on to analyse if the other actor can act... Does making other believe that the other actor cannot act makes your fav a very good actor?

And if another actor has an attitude how is that  a problem or a merit for ur fav?

@BLUE - Not true. He was popular enough before too. 

@PURPLE - No one said that it is ONLY because of KT that we TRP's. It was said that it was because of that people started to watch the show.

@PINK - some wouldn't mind if he left the show because they feel he can get better opportunities. While others don't think the same. And some people were HAPPY because KT was QUITTING. So, that "Basher's on your face" was for them.

@GREEN - In the given screen space.. He does his best. And he is only shown for few mins. If given a bit more space.. It would be better. 

@RED - Never told that the other actor CAN NOT act. Might be said that.. KT is better than the other actor. 

@Orange - It was said that.. Some people here have attitude and not any of the actors. 

hats off deepz!!!
u gave all the replies!!!!
and ur absolutely right kt was famous before ehmmbh also!!!!
and he is not given any screen space and what he gets he does it perfectly!!!!
and tacker is responsible for promotion of ehmmbh in different cities!!
he is a rockstar and a few basher's can't change that!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetivr

sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

Originally posted by shine23

Good, so he is not leaving. Then this was his cover up article to cover up channel throwing him out incident. Next time you get drunk tacker be careful what you say about channel executives lmao. Good you apologized and cried so they took you back. Good luck with your insecurity issues.

ROFLROFL How I can't stop laughing at your silly comments. 

He never got drunk. and never cried and sorry so that they take him back. 

And you'll believe such fake articles of KT. But when it comes to NiShal you'll go like how dare they and blah blah! 

Woah! How awesome can you'll get? Big smile

shine123...ur comment made me laugh like anything...
u should be awarded for the post hilarious post...without even a single fact!!!!
did u ever try for comedy circus...im damn sure u will succeed!!!
and of course awesome DP!!!!
nishal articles r fake but tacker articles r trueROFL
how i hope u had some maturity in u shine123!!!!Cry
sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvnishal888

Good, so he is not leaving. Then this was his cover up article to cover up channel throwing him out incident. Next time you get drunk tacker be careful what you say about channel executives lmao. Good you apologized and cried so they took you back. Good luck with your insecurity issues.

@shine...will u plz tell me what was the incident??just for curiocity

I don't want to bring his true identity out, the fans who are hero worshipping him, let them live in their perfect tacker dream land.

so plz get lost!!!!
and let us live in ur world!!!!!!
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Making mountain out of mole. First of all KT never said he is insecure becoz of kushal. Its just assumption by media and all kushal fan found n opportunity to bash karan. There was no need of comments like he is jealous and insecure. Did he said I am leaving only becoz of kushal? I must admit many here r jealous of karan's popularity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetivrFari_15sanjana_cool

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Topic closed because a) the news has already been established as false b) members have started fighting and instigating each other c) targetting of other fan groups. Topic will be reviewed and members in the wrong will be contacted individually. -EHMMBH DT

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

annaanthonymadhu0702munnihyderabadSaaraa._Maggie_relentless.-Deepali-.Sumi.Nikki_Titli

Go to top